• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

RATE RAW

• JACOB IS LAZY/10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • JOEY IS LAZY/10

• 3/10

• 4/10

• I JUST WANT SLEEP/10

• I ain't scared of no Jeffry/10

• Total voters

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
So jakes still dying so i shall do the smackdown rate thing. Of course it's a good show when i do the reviews. it makes sense.

Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn segment.

We start off with Owens of Kevin making a appearance on Smackdown Live. You know how this segment goes at this point because it happens a lot. Blah Blah Blah I’m the heel. Sami Zayn shows up and says Blah blah blah I’m the face. GM D-Bry comes out and books Owen vs Sami Zayn. I kinda wanted Zayn and Owens to team together tbh because wasn’t Battleground 2016 the last time they fought? Did they have a pointless match since then? Eh, whatever. FIGHT FOREVER! FIGHT FOREVER! FIGHT FOREVER!

Baron Corbin vs Tye Dillinger

Hey remember when Tye Dillinger was popular on NXT? Now remember how he was ruined within a few months of Smackdown? Yea…..Get ready for that to happen to No Way Jose and Aleister Black. You heard it here first! Anyway AJ Styles does commentary because….I haven’t been keeping up so I’m guessing he’s in a feud with Corbin? Anyway Corbin throws water into the face of the Face who runs the Place and then throws Mr. Ten right into Styles over that announce table. Corbin wins by pinfall before cheap shots Tye, bailing out of the ring as Styles jumps inside. And Corbin challenges Styles to a U.S Title match at HIAC

Jinder Mahal

OH HEY! HERE COMES MR HYPOCRITE! You can’t be racist and act like you keep being called racist stuff Jinder! I hope you learned from that! And he’s saying the same thing….again. Not the racist part but just…..Jinder! Be a bit original with your promos man! Well atleast he’s “apologising” so Nakamura comes out and just kills everyone. He even hits the KINSHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA on Jinder. Nice.

UCE……OS VS BROS THAT HYPE

In a good fast paced matchup that actually kept me entertained. Jey superkicks Mojo and Jimmy pins him ftw. Or Jimmy hits Mojo with the superkick and Jey splashs Mojo ftw. IT’S ONE OF THEM, dammit! Also Big E had a mic in his popcorn. Popcorn talk does that thing as well. Someone youtube popcorn talk. Stop reading this and do it. Xavier wants those tag belts be defended in Hell In A Cell. We don’t get much of a response. That’s happening a lot.

Rusev Day! Except Rusev day has already past in the UK because timezones

Aiden English sings the anthem. I don’t think he’s Bulgarian but whatever. The Mayor to…Plovdiv. Really? Of all the towns, we choose….Plovdiv. Anyway he does some stuff. Rusev gets a key. I’ve never understood what the key to the city actually is tbh. It’s confusing. Rusev cuts promo about destroying legend of legend killers. And Aiden sings another song about Rusev Day. It’s a funky beat that’s available on Itunes. Already better than Swift’s Look what you made me do. But Orton has to ruin everything by RKOing everyone.

The Charlotte with Flair vs The ella who’s Carm

I always hated Ellsworth. Just wanna point that out there. So Charlotte big boots Carmella ftw and Natalya showed up. And did a evil laugh which slightly scared me.

OMG THE FASHION FILES ARE RETURNING! OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

Ziggler and RODE.

Ziggler comes out as The Undertaker. Okay, we get your point at this point man. You don’t like people who have fancy entrances but no ring work. We get it. Also here comes Bobby ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODE. They have a alright back and forth until the decide to face off at HIAC.

Kevin Zayn vs Sami Owens

It goes down. Shane shows up. Zayn gets powerbombed onto the apron which means hes dead. no contest. Owen attacks Sami more afterwards. Shane gets hit with a chair to the face boom.

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Honestly, overall an enjoyable show, every storyling for Hell in a Cell is being put together and some of the painful stuff over the past few weeks we're FINALLY getting payoff...

But...

Poor Sami Zayn ;-;

Crash

Reaction score
9/10 I missed a few parts but from what I saw it was pretty good.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
As usual the show with less talent does better. :grumpyxmas:

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
Okay... lets see what happening on "The Becky & Charlotte" Show this week...

~ I really don't give a shit about the Owens/McMahon feud...I don't care what
happens, I don't care who wins and I'd much rather see Kevin Owens wrestling
anyone else besides Shane McMahon.

~ So...Styles vs. Corbin at Hell in a Cell for the U.S title...hopefully its actually a
good match with a proper finish.

~ Okay...I was all for Jinder having run with the World title...but I'm over
it now. I swear in the last 8 months the WWE has "tried" to make SmackDown
the B-Show...and Jinder's reign is main evidence of this.

~ Okay...Usos/New Day at Hell in a Cell in the cell...that's cool...but can this
be the last time they fight for a while?

~ Again...I want to care...but Rusev vs. Orton is pointless...and it will not
end well for Rusev.

~ Okay...so no Becky, Naomi (so much for her reign), Tamina or Lana this week...
AND again Carmella eats a pin.

Seriously...just because she has that briefcase doesn't mean she should be booked
like a fucking idiot.

Also...why isn't Charlotte vs. Natalya taking place in the Cell? They have enough
history to warrant a cell match...and plus it would be a good way to keep Carmella
out of the fight (or have an interesting way for her to be involved...Ellsworth hiding
under the ring only to appear and open the door from the inside so Carmella can
cash in)

I'm actually kind of torn about this match...I mean I want Charlotte to win the
title and feud with Becky...but Nattie deserves a longer reign...and Carmella is
nowhere near ready yet.

~ I hope Ziggler is released soon...and its always great to see Bobby Roode...
can he be the one to win the World title from Jinder so Nakamura can feud with
A.J over the U.S title?

~ And Owens vs. Zayn...again...for no real reason...

Well...at least Sami is on TV...

And I'm Done...

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Haven't seen it yet but despite the fact that he's likely behind my illness, slowly poisoning me until I end up... umm... what's a good comparison... like... oh hell, I'm sick, I don't have to be creative... slowly poisoning me until I end up dead from poison, still many thanks for pulling the thread duties :)

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
Haven't seen it yet but despite the fact that he's likely behind my illness, slowly poisoning me until I end up... umm... what's a good comparison... like... oh hell, I'm sick, I don't have to be creative... slowly poisoning me until I end up dead from poison, still many thanks for pulling the thread duties :emoji_slight_smile:
You going to be okay Jakey-Jake?

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
You going to be okay Jakey-Jake?

Yeah. You may have noticed I get sick often. I think it has a lot to do with my allergies. There's a lot more allergens here than up north. Plus my sister thinks our neighbors have a meth lab and I'm very allergic the ammonia.

And you have no idea how much I wish I was joking about that.

Thank you for checking in on me :)

Reactions: Grievous 3D

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
Haven't seen it yet but despite the fact that he's likely behind my illness, slowly poisoning me until I end up... umm... what's a good comparison... like... oh hell, I'm sick, I don't have to be creative...
Until you end up like Vladimir Koslov's career?

• Haha
Reactions: Jacob Fox

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
So jakes still dying so i shall do the smackdown rate thing. Of course it's a good show when i do the reviews. it makes sense.
NOOOOO! JAKE ISNT ALLOWED TO "Still be dying". :emoji_slight_frown:.... Um, Wait. Why do u say it like that, Reag?

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Only watched bits and pieces. I love the direction that they are putting Kevin Owens in right now though. Being transferred over to Smackdown from Raw can be risky business, but Kevin Owens has by far benefited the most from being traded. There's only so many more McMahon feuds left, so I feel as though it's an honor and a huge rub to be in the situation he is in. His match with Shane is going to be entertaining as hell, I believe so anyways.

Reactions: Red Rain

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Yeah. You may have noticed I get sick often. I think it has a lot to do with my allergies. There's a lot more allergens here than up north. Plus my sister thinks our neighbors have a meth lab and I'm very allergic the ammonia.

And you have no idea how much I wish I was joking about that.

Thank you for checking in on me :emoji_slight_smile:
Your life sounds like breaking bad and I wanna join...

• Haha
Reactions: Jacob Fox