Rate ROH 3/7/15

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rate ROH 3/7/15

• 1/10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2/10

• 3/10

• 4/10

• 7/10

• 8/10

• 9/10

• 10/10

• Total voters

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
You know the drill.

NOTE: This is a try out thread so to speak.
I'll glady be doing this every week, so if you guys are up for it, then let me know.
I wouldn't wanna be the only person replying to 'Rate ROH' threads each week.

- Full results here:

The House Of Truth (Jay Lethal & J Diesel w/ Truth Martini) vs. The Addiction (Kaz & Christopher Daniels)

All four in the match follow the code of honor, as Lethal calls Daniels an old guy and makes fun of him. Lethal jumps Daniels outside of the ring as Truth Martini runs away, which leads us to a commercial.

Back from commercial The House of Truth is still working over Daniels while tagging in and out. Daniels finally takes advantage of Diesel's inexperience and gains the advantage. Kaz gets the hot tag and takes out everyone, including Truth Martini. He locks on a big armbar on Diesel, but he's not legal, and Lethal comes back in.

Lethal lands Hail to the King for a 2.9 count on Daniels. Lethal and Daniels are left in the ring with the other outside, and KRD shows up and distracts Daniels. Lethal schoolboys Daniels for the win.

Winners: The House of Truth via pinfall (schoolboy)

KRD appeared to reveal themselves at the PPV, but they're still going with this.

Top Prospects Tournament Finals
Will Ferrara vs. Donovan Dijak

Dijak just towers over Ferrara; an insane size difference between these two. Caprice Coleman joins the commentary booth as usual. Dijak is handling Ferrara pretty easily as we go to a commercial break.

Ferrara fights back after the break, but Dijak drops him with a huge punch. Brutal Bob, Truth Martini, Stokely Hathaway, Veda Scott and Decade are all out to scout the match, which gives it a bit of a bigger feel since the crowd isn't into it at all.

Ferrara almost gets three with a tornado DDT, but Dijak comes back with an impressive moonsault to the outside that gets thec crowd going. Ferrara manages to escape Dijak's finish and lands a Sonic Boom, but Dijak kicks out. Yeah, the crowd is in to this one now. Dijak hits Feast Your Eyes for the win.

Winner: Donovan Dijak via pinfall (Feast Your Eyes)

The managers come in to the ring after the match and congratulate Dijak.

ROH World Tag Team Championship
ReDRagon (c) vs. Decade (BJ Whitmer & Adam Page)

Decade jumps ReDRagon before the bell, but the champions hit dropkicks and slingshots to the outside to stop the attack. The teams brawl outside, and the bell still hasn't even rang yet.

Adam Page gets isolated and worked over by ReDRagon, falling victim to a rope-hung armbar by O'Reilly. Kyle then gets caught in the ring apron and attacked by BJ Whitmer before we go to the commercial.

Back from the break Whitmer is finally in the match, as he and O'Reilly trade punches. Whitmer gets the advantage and Decade starts to beat down Kyle, utilizing quick tags. O'Reilly comes back with an armbar, but it gets broken up.

Bobby Fish gets a hot tag and lands a Saito Suplex and a neckbreaker, leading to O'Reilly hitting a flying ledrop. Page escapes Chasing the Dragon and hits a big time clothesline, but it only gets a two count.

Page comes up empty on a moonsault, and gets locked an a triangle armbar by O'Reilly. Kyle tries to pin Page with it, but can't get the 3, and instead settles for a submission.

Winners: ReDRagon via submission (Triangle Armbar) to retain the ROH World Tag Team Championships

Whitmer dumps a bottle of water on Corino, and Corino goes after him but has to be stopped by officials. Corino is livid.

Source: http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2015/0309/590181/ring-of-honor-tv-results/

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
6/10

- Jay Lethal & Diesel vs The Addiction was quite alright. There were a few botches here and there, but it was alright for the most part. A member of KRD getting involved in this match was interesting and I'm definitely looking forward to finding out who those guys are.

- Donovan Dijak vs Will Ferrara was alright. Gotta love Dijak's finisher!

- reDRagon vs The Decade was good.

They've been teasing Corino/Whitmer for a while now, but can't say I'm thrilled about it.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
I don't think enough people watch to give opinions on it.

5/10 for me. Just an average ROH show.

Bort

WALKEN'
Reaction score
I've decided to cherry-pick as much ROH as possible this year since the company is loaded with my favorite guys and guest stars right now, it's just that there was nothing to cherry-pick from this episode, at least judging by the paper.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
I've decided to cherry-pick as much ROH as possible this year since the company is loaded with my favorite guys and guest stars right now, it's just that there was nothing to cherry-pick from this episode, at least judging by the paper.

The episode wasn't bad by any means.

I know you don't like reDRagon, but their match against The Decade was MOTN.

Bort

WALKEN'
Reaction score
Yeah, I can't stand those guys unless they're in New Japan or against someone really awesome like the Bucks or Addiction.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
Yeah, I can't stand those guys unless they're in New Japan or against someone really awesome like the Bucks or Addiction.
Why do you dislike them? I had a mutual hatred but only for Bobby Fish - but's changed.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Nice little touch with Corino showing his own son (who worked as one of the young boys) into the mat in the final segment. Sets up the events at the next tapings well.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Lethal is the best, period. Really enjoyed the prospects final. Both guys really shined. BJ is a great heel and I love Corino's disdain for Whitmer in general, always fun. Started marking out when he got into the ring and marked out even more when I noticed Colby. I mean, it's Colby Corino. Marked out hard. Overall it was fine.