Rate ROH 3/14/15

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rate ROH 3/14/15

• 1/10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2/10

• 3/10

• 4/10

• 5/10

• 6/10

• 8/10

• 9/10

• 10/10

• Total voters

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
You know the drill.

Full results here:

The Addiction defeats ACH & Matt Sydal, Sydal hits the Here It Is Driver, ACH takes out Kazarian on the outside, Matt up top for the Shooting Sydal Press when one of the KRD (Knights of the Rising Dawn) hits him in the ankle with a chair, ACH goes for The Best 450 Ever, Kazarian stops it which is the setup for Celebrity Rehab with Daniels getting the pin

Jay Briscoe thanks ODB for bringing his title back to him, then says you can call him lucky, but you better call him World Champion. He says he hasn’t been beat in 2 years and says he’s on one of the greatest streaks, which brings out Samoa Joe

Joe says after he left (oddly enough the censors doesn’t bleep out a low, Fuck TNA chant in the audience) 2 men manned up to lead the company. Joe says Jay’s never beaten him & wants an ROH World Title Match at Supercard of Honor, Briscoe shakes Joe’s hand. Joe says the last time they fought, he made Jay bleed this time he’ll break Briscoe.

Jimmy Jacobs says he respects Joe, but Joe left ROH & that worked out real well for him, and Joe can just come back and get a World Title Match like that. He said the last time Joe was here was against Tyler Black which gets a pop. Jacobs says no disrespect to Joe or Black, as Tyler’s his boy, but he is demanding an ROH World Title Match against Jay.

The Kingdom defeats The Young Bucks, the Bucks with Superkick after Superkick, Early-Onset Alzheimer’s then set up Taven for the More Bang for Your Fuck, when one of the KRD show up distracting them, The Kingdom hits a Spike Piledriver to become the #1 Contenders for the ROH World Tag Team Titles.

reDRagon are shown watching from the ramp as the show ends

Next week Jay defends the World Title against Jimmy Jacobs

Source: http://wrestlekingdom.ca/2015/03/14/ring-of-honor-wrestling-results-31415/

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
I had a good time watching the show. 7/10

- The Addiction vs ACH & Matt Sydal was a good show opener, liked it.

- Liked the whole Jay/Joe segment.

- Jimmy Jacobs' promo was nice!

- The Kingdom vs The Young Bucks was uber-good, I loved it!

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Sounds like an awesome opener, I'm pretty big on ACH these days.. that match vs AJ Styles at ROH 13th anniversary was awesome!