Rate RAW

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Anthony

Jobber
Reaction score
like a 5.5, who knew you could make a steel cage match so boring? same matches every time to the point where I know who there facing as soon as that person comes out. and the old age outlaws and punk vs the shield once again, just in case you missed it the first 3 times we had this match

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
7/10. The Kofi upset victory was kind of cool to watch Orton rage. Liked the NAO turning, and the ending was great.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
4/10, kofi was interesting to see, the Uso's looked strong as hell (but im not betting it lasts past the RR) and DB was amazing. The rest was absolute shit, including the WWENetwork plugs it had more than an hour of commercials and that bs, and the other two hours were 90% filler BS.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Surprised at the scores. We got build towards RR and done well. Show looked a beast at the expense of The Real Americans but hey it made him look good. Sandow looked awesome against Cena after two weeks fighting Khali so thank god. NAO need I say more. Plus Bryan and The Wyatts.

Reactions: Danielson

B.Dazzle

Know Your Role!
Reaction score
I'd give it a nice 6.5/10.

philitup

Jobber
Reaction score
I have to give it a 7/10, because tonight felt like it was really the start of the road to WM, the story lines got along pretty well unlike last week, and that main event with Bray and Bryan VS the Usos was pretty awesome! When was the last time we saw a steal cage on RAW?

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
My biggest problem was that they put Cena against Sandow.. That's not really a RAW match, wasn't it also like the 2nd match of the night haha?
At least Sandow looked pretty good in the match-up but I felt like that was really random IMO