• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rate RAW! 9/16/2019

What DId You Think Of Raw?

• 1/10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2/10

• 3/10

• 4/10

• 8/10

• 9/10

• 10/10

• Total voters

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Delusional Dana is one of my all time favorite NXT characters, behind lost in her own world Emma and goofy ass Bo Dallas

Whenever she's been on TV lately she's tried her best and has put forth more effort than a lot of the people on the roster.
Heard she's secretly getting a lot better from backstage reports and Main Event.

Just from what little I've seen I'd rather see her pushed than all but.... Let's say... 8 people on the women's roster?
I see your point...and I kind of agree...
but...Dana can be pretty cringe at
times...no matter how good she may
look.

I've herd she incredibly dedicated to
getting better & if putting in a lot of
effort...but the truth is some people
just don't have "it" & it doesn't matter
how much you train & improve...you
never will have it.

bullyballmm

babeball
Main Eventer
She doesn't need to be a main eventer. She plays the rookie role well. Not all her matches are bad, but she probably should have stayed in NXT longer (Vince is obsessed with hotshotting female wrestlers to the main roster when they need more time. See: Nia Jax, Lacey Evans)

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
but she probably should have stayed in NXT longer (Vince is obsessed with hotshotting
female wrestlers to the main roster when they need more time. See: Nia Jax, Lacey Evans)
Yeah...pretty much...

And they always look so exposed when they do that...
like you can see every mistake & nervous reaction.

I'm curious to see if the upcoming draft will effect
this situation in anyway.

Like maybe swapping Lacey & Dana over to NXT
for Aliyah & Mia Yim...

You know...get some more experience into the
RAW & SDL ranks.

Also can we do something with Asuka && Kairi please?

PLEASE?!

And where did Sarah Logan go? She should be teaming
up with Nikki Cross instead of Alexa Piss-My-Pants...

Or maybe put Sarah Logan with Harper & Rowan?

JUST DO SOMETHING!

bullyballmm

babeball
Main Eventer
And where did Sarah Logan go? She should be teaming
up with Nikki Cross

giphy.gif

alexb

The Lunatic Fringe
For the most part, I feel this was a pretty good show, with the Bray Wyatt/Fiend segments and the 24/7 saga including one of my all time favorites Glen Jacobs being the obvious highlights. Amongst others, I absolutely loled when he pinned R-Truth and while running away shouted "I still got it", hahaha...

Apart from that, I also enjoyed the King of the Ring final. I think both Corbin and Gable gave us a cracking match and as much as people may hate the idea, I'm amongst those that firmly believe this "King" gimmick suits Baron Corbin a lot better then it would have Chad Gable so at the end of the day, I'm okay with the final outcome. As noted last week, I feel Baron Corbin deserves a lot of props seeing his improvement both in the ring and on the mic, plus he got rid of that awful shirt and doesn't look like a waiter anymore. As for Gable, he still remains a fanstastic performer and hopefully WWE don't ruin him with this rumored "Shorty G" gimmick I here rumbles about...

Furthermore, Sasha and Becky was practically confirmed for inside Hell in a Cell so I guess someone ought to tell the Mellzers of the world to start following wweforums cause apparently we gots the scoops around here (more on that on my Smackdown thoughts); as for the match itself, totally looking forward to it and my early guess is it...boss time...

My good friend Grevious wondered above why Kane was "fed" to the Fiend whilst nothing happened with Austin or Taker last week, when the chance was clearly there. I actually wondered the same thing and even called it a big waste of an opportunity, however come to think of it, I feel the answer lies in the word "ego". In other words, I feel both Austin and Undertaker want to keep their personas in tact, plus they apparently still have more to give. Taker is certainly going to wrestle again soon (trust me on that) whilst I've also heard some talk about Austin possibly gaining some kind of role on either RAW or Smackdown. In all honesty, I'm not so sure I but the latter but, hey, who knows....

Last but not least, a note on Rusev. Absolutely glad to see him back, yet I can't help but call this the most underwhelming way of bringing him back. Here is a guy that could be a force, a badass heel, yet they have him come out as (supposidly) the father of Marias child? WTF WWE? This isn't the 1980's anymore and it's not like practically everyone is aware of his (serious, I might add) relationship with Lana...

Redboy123@

Anybody who calls people sheep just because they like something in wrestling that they don't like needs a reality check.

Toxic gatekeeping. Poor show.

Not an issue of stopping people voicing their opinions.