Rate RAW 9/16/13

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Saddlerrad

Jobber
Reaction score
7/10.

H and Mrs H dominated, the locker room revolt at the end of the show reminded me of crowds a decade ago and Ziggler went over.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
just another solid-yet-underwhelming show. They built themselves up with the Payback PPV and build to SS, so now that they have regressed a bit it makes it seem a lot shittier by comparison. Things do feel pretty stagnant at the moment though. How many times can I watch Big Show fucking weep like the world's largest pussy? pfft, over it!

Steph was the best part of the show as has become the norm since she returned to television. I don't mean to be vulgar, but I would suck Triple H's cum right out of her ass and gargle with it just to get a taste of Steph.

what were we talking about again? Raw, oh yea. 4.1 inches/10

Reactions: Rysenberg and Swift

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Prepare yourselves for the most bias rating ever!

9/10 Steph gave me wood, corny celebrations make me wet, Reigns was surprisingly good alone, Heymans face during and after kissing Ryback was priceless.....I think thats it, isn't it?.......wait a sec......there was one more thing.....

RANDY FUCKING UP THE MIZ!!!!! OH HELL YES!!!!! SHOULD HAVE SLAPPED HIS MOTHER TOO FOR BRINGING THAT PIECE OF GARBAGE INTO THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!! I'M NOW ORTONS BIGGEST FAN!!!!! :jeritroll:

Reactions: Swift and Farooq

Pickle Dick

Jobber
Reaction score
7/10.

The main story is good, the Rhodes story is good, Big Show is meh. The rest needs to pick up. Tag team division is heating up, The shield need to lose belts. I don't think they need belts to do what they do.

That Wyatt/Kane storyline seems dead in the water, WTF?

Reactions: Crayo

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
After NOC for me RAW was a return to form. I nearly wet my pants in excitement at the locker room revolt. Also the tag division is starting to look fantastic and DZ went over and from his pop is still popular despite WWE attempted burying in recent weeks. Great episode left me wanting more. Also imo AJ is on fire.

Nice Person

The Artiste
Reaction score
About time... like to see all the wrestlers take over the show and boot Vince, Steph, Triple H, et all outta the ring..