Rate Raw 7/31/2017

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rate Raw!

• 0/10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1/10

• 2/10

• 3/10

• 4/10

• 5/10

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • 6/10

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • 7/10

• 8/10

• 9/10

• 10/10

• Total voters

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
RAW was okay. It wasn't really good or bad, the show was just "there". 5/10

The opening segment with Angle, Heyman and Lesnar was good, Reigns vs Strowman vs Joe was good and MOTN, Rollins vs Sheamus and the post-match beatdown was alright, too.

As for everything else, I didn't really care for it.

Reactions: Snowman1

alexb

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Went with a 6/10 myself and pretty much agree with all the points already made so just a few side notes:

- Is it me, or is there an extensive mentioning of Undertaker lately? Granted, I get it's part of the setup in regards to the eventual Reigns/Lesnar one on one but still...quite a lot Undertaker being thrown around...

- If anyone had any doubt, they pretty much confirmed last night that Demon Balor will appear at Summerslam...

- The triple threat match - oddly enough not the main event - was clearly MOTN and if there's one thing I think it confirmed, it's that a certain Roman Reigns ain't winning at Summerslam. We've already discussed this issue in another thread and indeed WWE seem to be going correctly about this...

- Nice story they got going with Ambrose and Rollins and it all really boils down to the fact that they will be having a shot at the tag belts come Summerslam; and will win I feel...

- How about Bayley piling up them wins....

- Elias Sams...oh, wait, just Elias...what is with WWE and these name cuts? What was wrong with his full name?

- If they indeed proceed to do another shake up after Summerslam, rumor has it that NXT will also be involved and not just for grabbing their talent and sending them to the main roster but vice versa as well. Well, if that's the case, I suggest WWE do Emma a favor and send her back to NXT alongside Apollo Crews. It may sound like a demotion, but would it really be?