Rate Raw 6/26/2017

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rate Monday Night Raw

• 1/10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2/10

• 3/10

• 4/10

• 6/10

• 9/10

• 10/10

• Total voters

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
I'll be a sheep and pretty much repeat whatever anyone else said and agree with it all, because so far it's all true: raw was actually good this time.

All in all, it was good. Much better. My favorite things so far are reigns and strowman. Mainly strowman because he's the fucking man right now, and I feel like in a way he's carrying reigns, yet at the same time, reigns is making his own statements and stance without having to do much of anything. It's all good.

Joe and Brock is wonderful. For once, Brock seems a little beatable. Which he should be if he gets ambushed, especially. And I feel like the Goldberg feud kind of opened up making Brock look beatable, more mortal if you will. Meanwhile theyre making joe look formidable, like a threat, and I'm eating it up. We all know that the odds of joe winning are slim to none, but imagine if he did... holy shit I would mark the fuck out. I think joe has a universal title run in him, but the card is too stacked right now. He needs to focus on the IC title picture after this.