Rate Raw 6/22/15

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rate Raw /10

• Total voters

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I don't watch RAW live but just found out that apparently Lesnar apologised and then got rekt by the Authority. Rollins, Kane and J & J Security. Same guys who I think got rekt by Reigns, Ambrose and Orton all singlehandedly at times if I can remember correctly. Would have been badass if they had King Barrett, Sheamus, Rollins and J & J Security taking down Lesnar.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Shoddy episode, much like last week. 3/10
So, there are like 3 weeks left of underwhelming build and then Battleground should be good, right? Okey-doke.

Positives:
- The opening segment was good. I'm glad the show didn't start with The Authority.
Damn, Heyman and Lesnar have surely been missed. Anyways, the moment when Lesnar was about to apologize to Cole and JBL and them acting scared shitless was gold. lol
- Reigns vs Sheamus was OK till the moment Reigns had to walk away...
- KO/Cena segment was alright.
- The brawl at the end featuring Lesnar, Rollins, J&J and Kane was fine.

Negatives:
- Kane vs Ambrose was dreadful. Also, Kane over Ambrose. lolololol
- The PTP vs The Ascension was a yawn fest.
- Neville vs Kofi was meh.
- Ryback vs Henry.
- DZ vs Adam Rose. Great, DZ's being thrown in random, meaningless matches again.

The 'I don't give a FF' about this segment:
- Clown Barrett vs Broski.
- Skipped the divas match.

Koko B.

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
When Owens went into French, and then Cena responded with French of his own and Chinese then a language everyone can understand ... I was dreaming of how Stone Cold would have handled it:
:finger:

Reactions: Leo C

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
pretty bad Raw for having Brock back. The main thing that pissed me off was the fact that Brock got his ass kicked so easily. And it started with Kane for God's sake....Brock should be able to dismantle him with one arm....it was just awful...brock looks weak to this shit?!?!?!

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
WWE booking Brock like a regular babyface didn't do it for me. He isn't the type of babyface that needs to have adversity to overcome. For once, I actually want someone to be booked like superman. Seeing Brock take out all 4 of those goons last night would have been much more satisfying than seeing 50 year old Kane chokeslam him and shit. The opener with the apology was good.

I didn't really watch anything besides Brock. I do like the groundwork they are laying for Rollins face turn. Sheamus/Reigns was decent while it lasted, actually a pretty good tv match, but I can't stand shit where the babyface is so stupid that they just leave matches in the middle to run backstage and look for something they won't find. Had to be a better way to involve Wyatt in that match. IMO Wyatt really misses his family during the build up the most. He needs some goons to help advance his feuds. Don't think I watched anything else from the show

• Haha
Reactions: Aids Johnson

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Tonight is the night! The self-parody pyro hits to get us all excited for some dopey motherfucker to talk for 10 years... And... Then the guitar riff hits! Yesssss WOOOOOOO LESNAR!!!!!!! I get excited before remembering this is Raw Lesnar and he just stands there while Heyman cuts a promo and wait a minute WOOOOOOOO HEYMAN!!!!!!! Death, taxes, Lucha Underground, Heyman promos... Oh, and Lesnar making Michael Cole shit himself on commentary. That was beautiful! And I love the Authority announcing, for the second week in a row, that a dude attacking a non-wrestler must "apologize publically". LOL, goon squad

Then stay tuned for FUCKING KANE! *sigh*... They do stuff, it sucks, comeback, it sucks, nobody cares, Hi Rollins... And now Kane pins Ambrose off the distraction, and I go take a walk... I look in the sky at the clouds overhead, see one of them shapes like a pear... I walk by the bushes, high-fiving he branches like the kids we were pretending to be the Rock just to cut my hand on a discarded beer bottle... I sit down, enjoy the wind and the fresh air and wonder what other gimmicks I'll take from wrestling commentators more successful than I'll ever be... And just say... Wow, life is good.

Then it's time to go back inside and watch more of the adventures of Kane in 2015. And Seth is backstage being him and extending the olive branch because he's scared pantsless of Bork and Kane just gives him the cold shoulder.... And I realize that you pinned and seemingly depushd Ambrose for this. To get this over. This fucking feud.

Lucha Underground, Wednesday nights at 8 PM

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Sounds terrible, won't waste my time watching this.
Yes the first time lesnar looks "weak" since mania 30 is because of a fucking Kane choke slam and J and J security. Unbelievable.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Fast forwarding to the good stuff... This friggin' Cena promo. :facepalm1: