RATE RAW 6/17

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
I'll go with a 9/10. Best Raw I've seen in a long time. Fantastic overall show with lots of segments that interested me and got my attention, in a good way. Raw's don't usually get me that excited or have that much going on at a time that really interests me. This one did. Kudos to whoever stepped up to the plate and handled last night's show.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
i'll give it 4/10
+ for Henry even if i saw it coming from a mile away
+ for Ziggler attacking del rio
+ for Punk and Lesnar
+ for the McMahons feud
the rest was just typical raw crap.

lol what. RAW was progressing fucking storytelling. I don't know what shit you're watching.

Reactions: Dolph'sZiggler

McLovin1

The Artiste
Reaction score
It wasn't a 4/10. I would accept as low as 6, anything lower is just some guy trying to be a hardass.

It's my opinion ffs i remember you giving the one after WM a 5 or 6/10 and Dolph's with his weekly -25/10, i expressed my opinion like everyone
else you don't have to agree with it and if it bothers you so much then GTFO.
GOD :facepalm1:

Reactions: Snowman1

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
It's my opinion ffs i remember you giving the one after WM a 5 or 6/10 and Dolph's with his weekly -25/10, i expressed my opinion like everyone
else you don't have to agree with it and if it bothers you so much then GTFO.
GOD :facepalm1:

The WM was 5-6/10. You didn't give any reasons why it was that bad either. Don't tell me to GTFO, my opinion is you are just trying be a hardass.

McLovin1

The Artiste
Reaction score
The WM was 5-6/10. You didn't give any reasons why it was that bad either. Don't tell me to GTFO, my opinion is you are just trying be a hardass.

ok you are completely right i was just trying to be cool i loved the show i jizzed all over the place watching it , now please excuse me i'm done with this.

Reaction score
8/10... Hate seeing 3MB and sheamus nearly burying Rhodes and sandow... Loved everything else! It just felt fresh and the 3 hours felt like it was worth it! More of the same please!

Reactions: GrammarNazi82

Beefy

Jobber
Reaction score
8.5 would have been 9 but Orton showed up.

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
Motherfucker ginger burying Rhodes. It should be the other way round.

0/10

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
ok you are completely right i was just trying to be cool i loved the show i jizzed all over the place watching it , now please excuse me i'm done with this.
Go away