Rate Raw 5/13/2019

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rate Raw

• 0/10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1/10

• 2/10

• 3/10

• 5/10

• 6/10

• 8/10

• 9/10

• 10/10

• Total voters

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Rate Raw and leave a comment or two to let us know how you liked the show!

Miz TV

Roman Reigns and Miz talked about their opponents until Shane McMahon came out and had Bobby Lashley and Elias attack them. He then made this a tag match.

Roman Reigns and Miz vs Elias and Bobby Lashley

Roman and Miz won by DQ when McMahon interfered.

Mojo Rawley vs Apollo Crews

Rawley won by pin fall

Contract Signing

Lacey Evans and Charlotte Flair were in the ring with Becky to sign their contract for MITB. Flair and Evans put Becky through a table.

Baron Corbin vs Ricochet

Corbin won by pin fall

Women's Fatal Four Way: Nikki Cross vs Dana Brooke vs Naomi vs Natalya

Nikki won by pin fall.

Rey Mysterio vs Cesaro

Rey won by pin fall

Braun Strowman vs Sami Zayn

If Sami beats Braun, he gets his spot in MITB.

Zayn won and took Braun's spot at MITB.

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Wait... Sami beats Braun...

Nikki Cross won...

WHAT IS THIS WITCHCRAFT?!

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
I rate it a...Broken Marriage out of 10

Reactions: Crash

Redboy123@

Reaction score
This was actually a good episode of raw. Some really good stuff. Too bad the damage is already done. There was some really good wcw shows in its final days as well. Not saying that wwe is in its final days but a good episode of raw isn't enough to change things.

Jon1

The Artiste
Reaction score
This was actually a good episode of raw. Some really good stuff. Too bad the damage is already done. There was some really good wcw shows in its final days as well. Not saying that wwe is in its final days but a good episode of raw isn't enough to change things.
Definitely better than the other Raws, but I just didn't find it that exciting. Now people who won like Nikki and Sami was exciting for me, but I just didn't find it that good. I slept in the last hour while watching because I was just bored due to the first two hours. In my opinion, I thought the best segments were the firefly fun house and Cesaro Vs Rey Mysterio. Baron Corbin Vs Richochet was an eh match and I really like both wrestlers.

Redboy123@

Reaction score
Definitely better than the other Raws, but I just didn't find it that exciting. Now people who won like Nikki and Sami was exciting for me, but I just didn't find it that good. I slept in the last hour while watching because I was just bored due to the first two hours. In my opinion, I thought the best segments were the firefly fun house and Cesaro Vs Rey Mysterio. Baron Corbin Vs Richochet was an eh match and I really like both wrestlers.
If you just watch the YouTube clips then it increases your enjoyment by probably 40 percent. That's why Im more positive about wwe then most.

Must be hell to watch 3 hours of raw. Atleast Corbin vs ricoquet added to the build to mitb so it wasn't complete filler.