• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rate Raw 4/9/2018

Rate Raw

• 0/10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1/10

• 2/10

• 3/10

• 5/10

• 6/10

• 8/10

• 9/10

• 10/10

• Total voters

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Rate tonight's episode of Raw and please leave comments to let us know what you thought of the show.

Opening

Stephanie McMahon came to the ring with an arm brace and told the crowd she only challenged Ronda Rousey to bring out the best in her. She called Ronda her friend and invited her out for a hug. Ronda came out, they hugged until Ronda grabbed her arm, pulled the brace off and put her in the arm bar again. Ronda then left.

Nia Jax and Ember Moon vs Mickie James and Alexa Bliss

Nia announced Moon as her partner and the team won by pin fall.

Backstage

Kurt Angle stripped Braun Strowman and Nicolas of the Raw Tag Team Championship. Braun promised when Nicolas graduated from school, they would come back for the belts.

No Way Jose vs John Skyler

No Way Jose won by pinfall

The Club vs the Revival Eliminator Match

The winner will face a team next week in an elimination challenge in which the eventual winner will face the Bar for the vacant tag team championship

Seth Rollins

Rollins came out to celebrate with the crowd. He was interrupted by Finn Balor who wanted a rematch. Seth was open to it. Then, Miz and the Miztourage came out and demanded a rematch, claiming his loss made his baby cry. Rollins offered a rematch immediately but Miz declined. Miz offered a tag match though, with he and the Miztourage vs Rolliins and Balor. Then, Jeff Hardy came out to join Rollins and Finn and the Miztourage left.

Sasha Banks vs Mandy Rose

Bayley accidentally punched Sasha Banks when she was trying to hit a member of Absolution so she hit Sasha Banks by accident and Rose won by pin fall.

Paige said she doesn't like being on the sidelines. She loves wrestling but she can't wrestler anymore. She gave a very emotional speech and announced her retirement.

Elias

Elias was doing his thing and Bobby Lashely interrupted and kicked Elias's ass.

Backstage

Sami Zayn and Kevin Owens approached Kurt Angle to get a job. Angle was hesitant because they were fired for attacking their GM and commissioner. They promised to be better. Angle told them that their tag team division was full but they could get jobs at TNA. He then told them that he had one spot open and the two of them could wrestle for it.

Heath Slater and Rhyno vs the Authors of Pain

The AOP won but the didn't allow Paul Ellerling to follow them up the ramp. Supposedly they dumped him as their managaed.

Roman Reigns

Reigns came out and admitted he got his ass kicked and the crowd cheered. He talked about Lesnar signing a new contract.

Samoa Joe came to the ramp. Fans chant Joe's name as he marches to the ring. Joe mocks Reigns for thinking there's a conspiracy. Joe says Lesnar didn't just beat Reigns last night, he exposed him. Joe says no matter what went on, Reigns failed and that makes him a failure. Fans chant "failure" now. Joe says the loss also makes Reigns a liar. He lied to the fans, his family and himself because he can't admit that he always gets jacked up when he gets in the ring with Lesnar. Reigns gets broken while Lesnar gets richer. Joe goes on and says the cycle will soon end as Joe will be waiting at Backlash to put Reigns to sleep after Lesnar drags him around the cage in Saudi Arabia. Joe's music hits and he marches to the back as fans chant his name and Reigns watches.

Tag Team Title Eliminator: Matt Hardy and Bray Wyatt vs Titus Worldwide

Matt Hardy and Bray Wyatt won and advanced to face the Revival next week.

Kevin Owens vs Sami Zayn: Winner will join Raw

The match was a no contest so neither joined Raw

The Miz and Miztourage vs Seth Rollins Finn Balor and Jeff Hardy

Rollins, Balor and Hardy won by pin fall

The Sheik

The Architect
Technician
First off, Ronda putting Stephanie in the armbar never gets old. Cool opening segment. Fuck Stephanie

I'm very happy Nia Jax seems to be getting over as a babyface. I guess this story worked, hope it continues.

Alexa Bliss looked great as always, that jacket looks dope on her .

Fuck No Way Jose.

The Club jobs again, one of the most solid tag teams in WWE, they have no idea what to do with them.

Cool to see Jeff Hardy back, it's a shame they stuck him in this clusterfuck of a match.

Elias is the best, he gets funnier and more creative every week.

AOP finally debuts, they need to kill every team on RAW and dominate the division.

Sami Zayn and Kevin Owens was a cool match, not sure where this is leading but it was nice seeing them on RAW.

Fuck this main-event, really tired of seeing Rollins and Balor feud with these losers. The Miz is fine but Axel and Dallas need to fuck off, they don't belong in the main-event, get them off my TV.

The ending was a huge let down.

4/10.. Wasn't the best episode of RAW in my opinion, the ending really brings down my ratings

Solid Snake

Champion

hgvhv.png
I swear I am done now lol

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
And lets have a look at the biggest RAW of the Year!

~ Okay...so...can Ronda wrestle someone else now please?

~ Shut up Alexa...Just shut the fuck up! Stop with weight/appearance jokes WWE...
its so fucking cringe worthy. Just have Nia squash Alexa in the rematch so we can
all move on.

Honestly...I don't care about Nia...face or heel she is still boring & a very awkward
worker. Can we put the RAW belt on Asuka now? Or Sasha? Or ANYONE ELSE
BUT ALEXA OR NIA!!!

~ Wait...RAW gets Ember Moon? Really? Okay...I'd care more if she wasn't booked
so poorly in NXT & had broken Asuka's streak.

~ So...the RAW tag titles are vacant now? Great...great booking WWE...

~ RAW also gets No Way Jose...Okay. I don't care...

~ Gallows & Anderson should just go back to NJPW...

~ It is good to see the Revival get a win though...I'm guessing they will get jobbed
out next week.

~ Jeff Hardy is back...as Jeff Hardy...not Brother Nero...Okay.

~ I honestly can't wait for this Sasha/Bayley feud to be over...its painful to watch
Sasha be booked in this "Battle of the Losers" contest...I just want it to end! We
already saw this in NXT when it actually meant something!

~ And Paige retires...Okay. Please don't make her GM of SDL. Give Jeff Jarrett
that job please.

Oh...and this if for anyone who wants to throw shade at Sasha...

71lu_CGq_FWXL._SL1200.jpg

~ And RAW gets Bobby Lashley...SDL better get SAni†Y, the Iconic Duo and Drew McIntyre
tomorrow night.

~ Owens vs. Zayn...again...ugh...please stop.

~ And now the Authors of Pain? Seriously...who is SDL getting? And Paul Ellering
has been ditched...which is lame.

~ So the Plank of Wood is going over at the Greatest Royal Rumble? Whatever...
I refuse care...

~ SKIP!!! Wait...Samoa Joe is back to...Sweet! But seriously SKIP!!!

~ YES! Woken Matt & Bray are a team! Give them the tag titles! That would be delightful!

:bray::matt:

~ Owens vs. Zayn...you know these two would have made a really good pair of heel
tag champs WWE...just saying...and a double count-out...Okay.

~ Sasha vs. Bayley next week? Can't we hold off until Backlash? Unless there is no
room on that card either with each pay per view being dual branded now.

Oh wait a second...I'm guessing that one of them is moving to SDL...& If I had to
guess I'd say its Sasha. Rumor is Nia Jax refuses to work with (AKA: Put Over)
Sasha anymore.

~ Yeah...this seems fair...Balor, Rollins & Jeff Hardy vs. Miz, Axel & Dallas...& the
result is no surprise.

~ Hey WWE...one question: Where was Asuka tonight?

~ I am curious about the Superstar Shake-Up...I'm guessing they aren't having a draft
at Backlash.

~ Wait a second...are they moving Asuka to SDL even without the title?

Charlotte vs. Asuka Mk.II at Backlash please...AND ASUKA GOES OVER THIS TIME!!!

And I'm Done...

Last edited:

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Nia Jax and Ember Moon vs Mickie James and Alexa Bliss: Ember Moon debuting was awesome, and the match was pretty okay

Backstage: This was just a funny spot

No Way Jose vs John Skyler: I never realized how much of a rip off No Way is of Adam Rose. Also, the match was meh.

The Club vs the Revival Eliminator Match: Why did Bull...The Club lose? The match was okay

Sasha Banks vs Mandy Rose: To quote Phil Collins "I don't care anymore" The match was okay.

Elias vs Walking Armageddon: Bobby debuted and kicked the shit out of Elias, I enjoyed it.

Heath Slater and Rhyno vs the Authors of Pain: This was awesome as the AoP debuted, but if the drop Paul I will be sad.

Tag Team Title Eliminator: Matt Hardy and Bray Wyatt vs Titus Worldwide: Matt and Bray won, which is awesome.

Kevin Owens vs Sami Zayn: This was a good match and told the story well.

The Miz and Miztourage vs Seth Rollins Finn Balor and Jeff Hardy: Loved it.

As for the segments, I missed the opening one because I hate everyone involved in it so I took a shower during it, Braun's was funny, Roman's was okay, but when Joe came it was pretty good on point, Seth's was good, Paige's announcement got to me and made me think of Will Ospeary's botch in NJPW, and Kurt mentioning TNA had me rolling.

Overall I give RAW a 7/10

Last edited: