Rate Raw 3/5/2018

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rate Raw

• 0/10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2/10

• 4/10

• 5/10

• 6/10

• 9/10

• 10/10

• Total voters

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Rate Raw and leave some comments to let us know what you thought of the show!

Opening

Kurt Angle came to the ring. He called out Triple H but Stephanie came out and tried to tell him to tow the line because he had bills to pay. Triple H and Rhonda eventually came to the ring and the Wrestlemania match was made to be Angle and Rousey vs HHH and Stephanie. A brawl broke out which saw Angle and Rousey left alone in the ring.

Nia Jax vs Asuka

Asuka won by pin fall.

Revival vs the Bar: if Revival Wins, they Get a title shot at Wrestlemania

The Bar won by pin fall

Goldust vs John Cena

Cena came out to talk about his Smackdown match. He claimed he wouldn't be able to do this on Smackdown and talked about becoming a 17th time champion. Goldust challenged him to a match. Cena won by pin fall

Bayley vs Mandy Rose

Bayley won by pin fall

Elias vs Braun Strowman in a Symphony of Destruction Match

Strowman won by pin fall

Bray Wyatt vs Rhyno

Bray won by pin fall

3-on-2 Handicap Match: The Miz, Bo Dallas and Curtis Axel vs. Finn Balor and Seth Rollins

Seth Rollins and Finn Balor won by pin fall

Paul Heyman

Heyman gave a promo in response to Reigns' promo from the previous week. Reigns came out and confronted Heyman, asserting he was serious and correct. The show ended with Heyman leaving the ring as Roman stared him down.

Reactions: Grievous 3D

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Sorry I fell asleep on you guys, but I think seeing the results of the show, it doesn't seem so shocking.

The Sheik

The Architect
Technician
Reaction score
Opening segment was great. Rond Rousey is awesome and i hope she kills Stephaie McMahon at WrestleMania. It was also nice to see some intensity from Kurt Angle again.

Asuka vs. Nia Jax, pointless match.. If Nia Jax is challenging Bliss for the title, it's a dumb way to build her up who needs more momentum than Asuka right now, who's already undefeated. Feed someone else to Asuka.

The Bar vs. Revival - Gotta be honest, i had zero interest in this match. Revival has a lot of potential, but they haven't been doing shit with them lately to have my interest.

John Cena cut a good promo. Goldust's interuption seemed kinda random, but they put on a solid match. Didn't expect much more than that.

Bayley beats Mandy Rose as expected in a nothing match. Still wondering why they called up Mandy and Sonya to the main roster so quickly. I guess they would probably be doing more if Paige wasn't injured.

Spent 10 minutes recapping the last 2 hours.

There's no point in continuing Strowman and Elias after this. Braun ripped through him multiple times, now what does Strowman do until WrestleMania?

The Miz awards was way better than i thought. It was funny and entertaining.. until Seth Rollins and Finn Balor came out.

The main-event segment was very lame. Didn't really care for Heyman or Roman in this. Could've been much better, i'm sure it will be next week with Brock.

Terrible show 3/10

Last edited:
Reactions: Grievous 3D

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
And lets have a look at RAW this week...

~ I DO NOT care about this mixed tag match & I refuse to give it any of my time.

SKIP!!!

~ Asuka wins...again. You know Ember Moon really should have been the one to
defeat Asuka. You know I hope Ember still does...I hope she's drafted to the main
roster & gets to face Asuka again & I hope she beats her clean for a main roster title.

~ The Bar vs. The Revival...on RAW...Okay...& The Bar win...Okay...

Ugh...

~ Does John Cena really have to be on the Wrestlemania card? I mean doesn't he
have a film or TV show he can go & work on?

~ Okay...Bayley is a blueberry, having Paige on TV with her not being able to wrestle
is annoying, Absolution should be broken up, Bayley can win 100 hundred matches
but it still won't change the fact she's a blueberry & Sasha should have left her alone to
get what's left of her brain kicked out of her head.

Bayley is a fucking loser & I don't care about fucking losers...

Well...to be fair Sasha is kind of a loser to...but at least she's knows how & when to use
a fucking kendo stick.

I'm never letting that go...ever.

~ Alexa Bliss can shut up or fuck off preferably both in whatever order she wants.

Seriously I feel physically ill whenever I see or hear her...and I was one of her biggest
supporters when they first started pushing her on SmackDown...but now...she's the
Roman Reigns of the Women's Division.

But at least Reigns can work a great match.

Yes I just said that.

~ Okay WWE...please stop having Elias serve as a punching bag for Strowman...it
is slowly burying him.

~ The WWE couldn't even make Woken Matt vs. Bray Wyatt interesting...that's how
lame their writer's are.

Ugh...

I don't care about this feud anymore...but hopefully Ultimate Deletion is at least
fun to watch.

I also doubt they will be pairing Matt & Bray up because Jeff is due back fairly soon.

~ Now the Miz is awesome...but without Maryse...something is missing...and no I'm
not talking about Maryse's chesticles.

41aoa45twkf01.gif

Although I am thinking about them now...

~ I have to be honest...both Seth & Finn could really use a run with the I.C title...but if
the rumors are true...Demon Balor will be winning it at Wrestlemania while Rollins gets
fed to the Plank of Wood.

~ Just a quick quiz question WWE...what's Strowman doing at Wrestlemania? You're
not just going to keep him hanging till the very last minute & then just throw him in the
ATGMBR right?

~ Final Segment...Don't care! Turning the show off.

And I'm Done...

SWL

ur booty is heavy duty like diarrhea
Hotshot
Reaction score
you know, the armbar is one of the most dangerous submission holds irl, once locked in real tight, you tap out instantly because otherwise your arm would be broken in half. WWE keeps on disrespecting that with people holding onto it for 2 minutes to show "strength" but in reality they're just hurting the move and making this whole thing seem really unrealistic. They recently did it with Ember Moon and Shayna Baszler and the only people that pop for it or give the person locked in the hold props for staying strong, are people that don't know that this is an actual killer of a hold, and that number of people is decreasing by the minute because people aren't reacting to it by going "omg she's holding on!" but moreso "omg, they're really trying to convince us that Nia's not having a broken arm at this point"

That's the only thing that stuck out to me in the show, the Mixed Match is a good call on them because it mashes up 2 big matches into 1 and it totally makes sense. And Finn/Seth/Miz is a solid IC bout for the biggest show of the year (I'm honestly just glad that the title's on the line at Mania and it's not the pre show). I am interested in what Braun's going to be involved in, as I expected him to join the IC title picture for Mania.

and also, I can already see how Miz is gonna carry this feud just by looking at this segment:

Redboy123@

Reaction score
Thought this show was pretty good. Then again I only watched the YouTube clips. So my opinion is invalid. Every Raw is 5 or above when you watch just the highlights.

The Ronda Rousey segment was fandabidozi tho. Not much to complain about this weeks show in terms of booking. Miz did make Finn Balor look stupid af tho. What is Finn suppose to be?

niceeeee!

bullyballmm

babeball
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Man you guys are too negative.

Asuka vs Nia was a fun match. So was The Revival vs. The Bar

I didn't care for the Balor/Rollins vs. Miztourage match but whatevs, I loved Miz's promo

Braun vs. Elias was great

They really need to get Brock on TV. Plus I hope they don't protect Reigns until Mania (i.e. not putting him in any matches)

It was cool to see Goldust face off against Cena. Hopefully we get to see more cool match-ups against Cena during the Road to WrestleMania

Not a perfect show, but still entertaining. 8/10

Reactions: Redboy123@

Redboy123@

Reaction score
Man you guys are too negative.
Wrestling fans. No matter how much they hate the show they still watch. Kinda shows how strong the WWE product is at retaining viewers who don't like the show. If you rate a tv show less then 5 out of 10 more times then not, you tend to not watch the show. WWE really grip people in man.

Reactions: bullyballmm

InSaNe

I lost it. I'm InSaNe!
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa
Yeah, this episode was boring. Though: Opening was good, Cena vs Goldust was refreshing, albeit quick - doesn't matter, the point was that it was something new! Reigns/Heyman was yawn, but it's to be expected since Brock is playing hardball with WWE at the moment.