• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWESpongefan

The Showoff
Reaction score
7/10 Chicago crowd rocked it. I still think CM Punk should have came out at the end. The CM Punk and Yes chants own the night

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
DZ & Aaron Paul short but sweet string of events = 9/10
Everything else imo was 5/10, wasn't really that entertaining other than a few miscellaneous segments/pieces of a few of the matches (ie: Shield/Wyatts, Christian/Sheamus, etc..)

Tumbas' #1 Fan

Guardian
Reaction score
8/10. Yeah, but let's all look at that Kane render on the Main Event preview.

Big Show vs. Kane is definitely happening at 'Mania.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
First hour: 9/10, the Shield/Wyatts match was awesome... Seth Rollins especially. Usos title win was a great moment.
Second and Third hours: 5/10, everything else in the show was weak, especially the ending.
Overall: 7/10

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
8/10
Pretty damn good RAW in terms of match quality and storylines.

Also, thank the lord CM Punk wasn't there, just enjoying watching all of his fans get madder and madder.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Five out of ten, first hour was phenomenal. Can understand a higher rating for sure, lots of the other stuff just wasn't for me.

@bigwwecritic

Jobber
Reaction score
6/10 would've been higher but ireally considered suicide during the Sheamus/Christian match, the Diva matches weren't really that good neither. but i love it how they're turning Batista heel.