Rate RAW 3/23/2015

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

What did you think of RAW?

• 0 / 10

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • 1 / 10

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • 2 / 10

• 3 / 10

• 4 / 10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5 / 10

• 6 / 10

• 7 / 10

• 8 / 10

• 9 / 10

• 10 / 10

• Total voters

Green Jesus

The Showoff
Reaction score
Jeez, their build-up to fastlane was more compelling then this shit. And they mashed the fuck out of the panic-button the whole way to the ppv. When I saw that there were only 3 min left and no roman in sight, I knew something stupid was about to happen.

The silver-lining in all this(to me, at least) is the ladder match, so far i'm liking the buildup and I enjoy basically every wrestler going in that match.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Jeez, their build-up to fastlane was more compelling then this shit. And they mashed the fuck out of the panic-button the whole way to the ppv. When I saw that there were only 3 min left and no roman in sight, I knew something stupid was about to happen.

The silver-lining in all this(to me, at least) is the ladder match, so far i'm liking the buildup and I enjoy basically every wrestler going in that match.

I sincerely hope the ME doesn't get messed up like what was supposed to be a preview of that match last night on RAW, but then they decided to have Reigns and Lesnar play tug of war.

Oh yeah, no doubt, the IC title ladder match is definitely a candidate to steal the show.

Green Jesus

The Showoff
Reaction score
I sincerely hope the ME doesn't get messed up like what was supposed to be a preview of that match last night on RAW, but then they decided to have Reigns and Lesnar play tug of war.

Oh yeah, no doubt, the IC title ladder match is definitely a candidate to steal the show.
As long as the match is good, it's fine. Some stories can be told in the ring

Reactions: Prince Bálor

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
That tug of war at the end was so cheesy and seemed like something straight out of the 1980's or something. Reminds me of an old WWF Magazine cover where Hogan and someone else (don't remember who) were doing the exact same thing with the belt. It was cheesy as hell then too, but at least it was only a magazine cover. This involved Brock Lesnar, the most dangerous and feared man in the sport of wrestling today. Since when does someone of his stature just let another person snatch something out of his hands like that without throwing down and getting physical over it?

I wonder if Vince allowing this is his way of secretly sabotaging HHH as his eventual successor.
Considering most are under the impression that HHH is sharing corporate decision, Vince is deliberately approving this hogwash to show his superiority.
It may seem petty on the surface, but not when you consider how competitive McMahon is noted for being.
It's a terrible time to be making a point, but WWE isn't doing bad. The company can suffer for the time being, if it proves HHH is inferior to McMahon.
The fallout won't be the 'buyrate' but the overall success of the company should reflect that things were always better when Vince was operating by himself.

Vince loves his company but I can't see him being ecstatic if its proven that this company is better off without him.

That would be a terrible strategy on Vince's part, if true. No matter how much growing influence HHH has with the company, Vince has the final word and the buck stops at him. As long as he's the boss, anything and everything that succeeds or fails (NXT notwithstanding, since it's actually been made abundantly clear that it's ran as a separate entity away from the main roster with HHH as it's sole leader) is gonna rest almost entirely on his shoulders. If the product continued to get bad enough under his tutelage, the higher-ups would just think Vince was losing his touch and perhaps needed to step down.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
weak.. show was weak....

Nah, it was a 10/10
tumblr_inline_nllq0cGReA1qgbuor.gif

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Another week when TNA (and everyone else probably) beat RAW. Fun fun fun, Vince's not out of touch. No way. :heyman:

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Snoopmania/10

Gonna be honest, that's one of the only few segments I actually liked lol

Smark

Jobber
Reaction score
PROS :
- Sting openning Raw was pretty cool.
- The Snop Dogg, Axel, Hogan segment was entertaining.
- DZ vs DB was pretty solid, but their match on SD. was way better.
- Bray's promo was good.

CONS :
- So, so many stupid matches like : Swagger vs Rusev, the 10 man tag team match, the 6 man horseshit match, Orton vs Rollins and J&J ...
- Stupid Burger King promotion.
- TUG OF WAR :booker2::jeritroll::cornette::angry::sad: ... :finger:

Overall : 4/10