Rate RAW 2/24/14

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

B.Dazzle

Know Your Role!
Reaction score
7/10.

Awesome to see Hogan, Taker, and Brock back. Great that we're getting Bryan vs HHH, told you candy asses Kane was just a pawn. Since Cena's hurt, looks like more Shield vs Wyatt's.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Idk like a 5 or 6 / 10.
Hulk's return was rather.. dull? short? lame? botched? all of the above?
Sheamus v Christian was one of the better matches of the night and I was pretty happy to see ADR get a much deserved win after looking far superior compared to the too easily gassed Batista two nights in a row now. Reigns v Wyatt was also really good, especially with the end result. The rest of the matches seemed really well either filler matches or just easily forgettable ones. Always nice to see Brock close down a show though even if Taker did upstage him. Oh yeah I guess I should add that Cena got hurt so that was a decent part of the show.

So overall some decent stuff came out of the show but for the most part imo it wasn't anything special even with the Hulk & Taker returns.

F.R.I.E

Save_Us Frie.2.J
Reaction score
7.5/10. Hogan returning was sweet. The Sheild face-moment was great. Orton speaking the truth to Batista was awesome. And the last segment. My god. Taker vs Brock at 'Mania? Hell yes!

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
I'm so happy to see WWE putting more effort into actual matches rather than just promos, and that's what they did tonight. Even so, they cleverly added in hints of storyline progression, which was a very nice touch, so I'll give it an 8/10.

Crankdeer

The Showoff
Reaction score
Shield v Wyatts once again for me took the gold for the night.

LesNardog

Jobber
Reaction score
Like a high 6 out of 10 I would rate it.
There was a few highlights from it that are noteworthy that seemed to have been mentioned already so I won't go into detail but overall it wasn't anything above ordinary imo.

RoyalRaven

Fooqy Booqy Biggest Gamer Winner!
Banned
Reaction score
6/10. Shield and Wyatts are really the MVP's of the night though! Taker returning was a nice finish, gutted that Daniel Bryan will never be Champion!

Brad.

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
4/10. You can put all the big stars onto a show, but if it's not written in an interesting and creative way I will be bored.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
-Seeing Hogan on-screen again was nice, especially since they kept it brief.
-Loved seeing Orton speaking the truth on Batista. Like Cena started doing sometime around early 2006, you might as well acknowledge the negative crowd reactions instead of just ignoring them and pretending like it'll make them go away or that no one will notice.
-Cesaro/Big E and Reigns/Wyatt were both good matches.
-Glad to see why got some confirmation that we're getting Bryan/Triple H. It was also good to see small glimpses of heel Triple H again.
-That last segment between Lesnar and Undertaker was awesome.

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
4/10. Mainly due to the bullshit that we have to see fuckin Orton Vs Batista. They had some dreadful build where he cost Batista the match and cut a snorefest promo. Thats like mid card feud build stuff there. Hogan was just a massive Network plug which is a fuck you to the UK, Canda etc. Aaron Paul on Raw made me mark. Taker Vs Brock, ehhh, the build could be a hit or a miss but the segment they had tonight was awesome. Annoyed we have to see Orton Vs Batista and not Bryan or Brock in there to be interesting at least. Bryan Vs HHH eh, can't say im not disappointed in that. Everything else was alright.