• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rate RAW! 12/23/2019

What did you think of Raw?

• 0/10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1/10

• 2/10

• 3/10

• 4/10

• 5/10

• 6/10

• 7/10

• 8/10

• 9/10

• 10/10

• Total voters

InsaneAlphaBeta

RATE RAW.png

Hello and welcome to the only show where seth rollins cant have one match without a screwy finish...

......ITS MONDAY NIGHT RAW....

Hey everyone welcoem to the rate thread, we got raw tonight so you know the drill rate in the poll above share your thoughts below, as i recap monday night raw.

KO Starts The Show

So KO he says bare with em there is alot on my mind and alot i have to say about alot of people...first of all, and then Mojo ROllys music hits, Rolly says you better have an explanation for hitting me with that pipe and ofcourse KO says he wasnt gonna talk about that or even mention it, they go back and forth and Mojo says Owens isnt gonna have a merry christmas with his family around the christmas tree, and it led to them having the first match of the night which is a no DQ.

Kevin Owens VS Mojo Rolly

So KO starts this match having control he gets a bunch of weapons out of the ring includeing chair,s crowd chants we want tables and KO immediately gets a table to a huge pop, but then Mojo has taken control, he sets two chairs up in the ring faceing eachother like a small platform, wait he added 2 more, now its a bigger target.

Both men top rope mojo tryng to suplex owens but owens blocks not once but twice, he knocks mojo down but mojo grabs his neck and slams him onto the chairs for the nearfall.

Mojo starts to get some offense but owens hits the superkick then a swanton bomb for the nearfall.

Owens gets a chair but sees the table and gets that instead crowd cheers.

Owens sets it up in the ring Mojo allmost hit shim through it but owens blocks and its a stunner, then he pwoerbombs Mojo through the table for the pin.

Really nice way to kick off raw for once.

Owens gets a mic and says now i had alot to say but mojo got me in a fighting mood and i got alot of fight left in me, sos eth and AOP, i know the plan si for you guys to jump me from behind, so how about you all come down here to beat me up? i know its a bad decision but bad decisions ar epart of my charm.

So we see seth and AOP watching from backstage and thenim, seth and AOP they seemingly make their way to the ring as we go to commercial.

Seth Rollins and AOP

So Owens is still in the ring, now here comes seth and the AOP..

Seth tells AOP to wait outside the ring. Seth says some stuf but we cant hear him, seth extends his hand to Owens but owens rejects himw ith a superkick, quickly tried to get a chair but AOp quickly make short work of him.

Crowds booing seth a ton he goes for the stomp but owens launchs himself at Seth but AOp again beat down owens

Finally seth lays out owens with a stomp

So Truth has a thing in a park and gets pinned by Akira Tosawa for the 24/7 title.

Bobby Lashley vs Cedric Alexander

So i had stream issues during this match, Lana comes in and basicly stops the match, saying cedric should show soem respect for lashley, despite the fact this is a match they are required to have...and she suggested they have a grecko roman style match....so we go to commercial and come back and they are back to having the same match they wer eso.....whats the point?

Either way Cedric gets some offense here and there but Lashleys ends up getting the win.

Zack Ryder w/ Curt Hawkins VS Drew Mcintye

Becky Lynch has A chat

So Bekcy says ive had soem thing son my mind lately, sicne the birth of the man if there is one thing vie learned, i do things alot better whn i take matter sinto my own hands, and thats what im here to do, vie become the face fo thsi company, and this company si tryign to protect me, well i dotn give a damn what this company wants, the man vs asuka needs to happen next, and i am not taking no for an answer

And im willing to go to a dark place to remind myself who i am, the man has come around to collect one last dept, what do you say asuka?

Asukas music hits and here she comes. Asuka says do you remember TLC? we are the champions, and she speaks in her language and says Asuka Two Belts.

Becky says Asuka two belts huh? if thats what its gonna take name the time and place, and incase you didnt understand that let me speak it in a way you can understand and she spoke in japanese like a abasolute badass.

Aliester Black VS Jobber

So yeah Aliester won, and now here is buddy murphy before ALiester fully leaves and buddy gets in the ring for his match.

Buddy Murphy vs Jobber

Murphy won just as easily.

Now here comes ALiester down to the ring, both men staring eachother down, Aliester goes to shake buddys hand but he rejects him and brushes past him, then buddys turns to accept it but Aliester his him with Black Mass.

Ricochet VS Tony nese

Ricochet wins, it was a ok match

Chelsea Green VS Charlotte

A realatively new talent from NXT, if WWE is smart Chelsea gets the win, but WWE isnt that smart and Charlotte win...because ofcourse she does.

Ofcourse Jerry in his infintie wisdom decided to say on commentary, he talks about how there was a missletoe backstage and Jerry asked her if she would kiss him under the missletoe, and jerry said she said she wouldnt kiss me under anastesia

Randy Orton and The Viking Raiders VS The OC

Was a decent match, Randys injured knee was the focus the entire match and Ajs been working on that knee, only for randy to use that knee to block a suplex. either way Aj hit randy with a phenomanal forarm for the pin.

Now we got Eric rowen talking to his cage again.

Eric Rowen VS Jobber

So this starts with the guy having candy canes attached to his underwear tights, he gives one to rowen and goes to give the others to whatever is in that cage, obviously rowen destroys the guy for the quick pin.

R truth wins the 24/7 title back

Rusev is in action next.

Rusev has a mic as we have rusev day chants. He says first of i cant believe it was snowing on top of that ramp, secondly i have some mixed emotions. Was i screwed over at TLC? yes i was, am i upset about it? oh yes i am. But am i going to do anything about it? your damn sure i will. But am i upset that lana is getting married to her hot hot boyfriend bobby on raw next monday? well ofcourse not thats gonna be the bext day of my life!. and man im telling you i may be single but im not alone, because lanas getting married on what day? and the crowd says rusev day.

And now here coems No Way Jose for their match.

Rusev vs No Way Jose

This match didnt last long, one machka kick later and rusev wins by pinfall.

Rusev then partyed with the conga line and even got kissed by multipel girls in said conga line as they partyed up the ramp.

And now, its finally time for the main event.

Seth Rollins w/ AOP VS Rey Mysterio. WWE United States Championship

And since this is a big match you will get the full on detailed recap of the match.

Rey starts of with strikes and kicks against rollins gets him in the corner but seth reponse with strikes of his own, they runs the ropes seth gets the upper hand with a slingblade for the enarfall then they trade rollups for nearfalls both men trade blows seth goes for a suplex rey blocks seth finaly lands a elbow to take control of the match.\

Seths beating up rey center of the ring slings him ropes rey reverses with a headscissor rollup for the nearfal then lands a headscissor, gets seth near the ropes doe sa tilt a world and seth lands right on the second rope rey goes for 619 but seth dodges and slams rey into the corner ring post, then sends rey outside the ring right infront of the AOP as we go to commercial.

We come back seth has yre in a rest hold but rey gest up tries to fight out but seth slams him shoulder first into the turnbuckle and continues to keep control, he locks in the rest hold again, wrenching reys wasite, rey back to his feet he fights out with some elbows, he uses a huricannrana to knock seth out fo the ring rey runs the and slides out fo the ring doing a sunset flip wall bomb.

both men on the outside rey gets seth back in the ring rey takes control for a short while, until seth catches rey hits a buckle bomb and super kick and goes for crub stomp rey dodges and slings rollins onto the mdidle rope and hits 619, rey top rope and...ofcourse AOP attack rey giving rey the win Via DQ.

Whats with seth rollins and screwy finishes?

AOP slam rey on the screen part of the ring, they slam rey on the barricade. seth says tech him a lesson.

AOp go to the announcers table but joe doesnt move, joe warns them if he gets up its their asses. Joe gets up the crowd cheers and the fight begins, but the AOP get the better of Joe and slam him through the table as the show goes off air.