• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

What did you think of Raw?

• 0/10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1/10

• 2/10

• 3/10

• 6/10

• 8/10

• 9/10

• 10/10

• Total voters

InsaneAlphaBeta

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
RATE RAW.png

Hello and welcome to the only show where the chairmen believes cuck angles involving sex addicts cheating and distasteful soap opera drama is a modern and beloved form of storytelling.........

......ITS MONDAY NIGHT RAW......

Ignoring my derp at the start of this because the enter key decided it wanted to mean post the thread when i havent even made the poll yet lol, rate in the poll above share your thoughts below, as i muster up the strength to get through this show.

Paige starts the show

She says ladie sand gentlemen welcome to monday night raw! now some of you i have been adviseing a very special tag team,. and im proud to be a part of their success, even if that is a small part..and then she introduces them, the kabuki warriors and the three head down to the ring.

Paige says so six months ago i introduced you to a tag team, a forc eof the womens division, i took someone like Kairi zane and someone like asuka, now this could have backfired, but it didnt and im so proud and now you stand infront of the WWE universe as the womens tag team champions.

Asuka says soemthing in japanese and so does Kairi but i dont understand it, then asuka spits the green mist in Paiges face, paige is blinded and then here comes b ecky who fights both kairi and asuka and lays waste to both of them. A ref seperates becky and kairi, and they are in action..next.

Becky Lynch VS Kairi Zane

This match gets started some back and forth action, both becky and kairi taking turns haveing control, becky getting a rollup for anearfall nailing a solid kick, they fight aroudn the apron to the corner and kairi lays becky out for a nearfall as she takes control.

It leads ofcourse to becky having a submission and a rest hold, becky allmost locks in disarmher before kairi rolls out fo the ring, becky goes to dive outside but asuka getsd on the apron distracting her, becky goes outside looks for kairi shes nowhere to be found, kairi leaps from the stairs but somehow becky catches her with a clothesline, but yet that leads to kairi hitting becky into the stairs. We go to commercial.

We come back zane has becky in a submission and shes in control..but becky makes her comeback, jerry lawler makes a ginger snap reference so lol. anyway kairi locks in a submission which leads to a rollup for a nearfall, this aint a bad match so far, becky hits a shoulder tackle and both are down.

Kairi gets a rollup for the nearfall, becky goes for a suplex but kairi reverses with immense power for the nearfall.

I just had a thought..i wanna see Io Shari VS Becky, that could be fun.

becky sends kairi off the top rope and goes there herself and lands a leg drop for the nearfall. then becky hits a crazy elbow for the pin..wait what? that wasnt a pin? that was so 3...becky ddint get her shoulder up and the refs hand should have hit the mat....ugh...anyway becky locks in the disarmher for the submission.

And now we got buddy murphy in action.....against...R Truth?...well, alright then.

Buddy Murphy VS R Truth

Im curious to see if R Truth can hang with murphy, as he is a fantastic in ring competitor, murphy says tonight your focused on everyone except me, you ignore me, but tonight you wotn forget me.

They start wwith some nice back and forth but Buddy has control with some hard hits, but r truth lays in some hard hits of his own, R truth htis a hurricanranna, they do some nice back and forth, what begins as a very promising match turns into more 24/7 stuff, the singe bros come out being chased and they run around the ring, eventually truth joins them eventually gets back in the ring and rusn into the ring again, murpohy hits him with a knee and murphy gets the pin. the sing ebros run away once the match ends, r truth follows..

Its announced Bray Wyatt will be on Miz TV this friday so that should be very interesting.

We got another AOP promo, had some issues so i didnt see it all...but enough about that, here come the street profits for some action!

They ar ein the ring, crowds chanting we want smoke which is great, they cut a pretty good promo but dont actually have a match, which makes me sad, i nee dthem sweet sweet league points lol.

Ricochet VS Drew Macintyre

Whoops allmost forgot to recap this match lol, its like probably mid way through, its okay so far, nothing special.

THis was a okay match, Randy orton cames in and RKOs Ricochet for the DQ so ricochet wins via DQ heels stand tall.

We got a promo backstage a possible match later tonight between Aj Styles and Humberto Carillo, that could be good.

Viking Raiders VS.....the...chicago..cubs?....what?

Reag you can guess the result, same for anyone else...this is a squash match that is..well....cringe city.....but just incase you need confirmation, Viking raiders win.

Next up, we got andrade in action

Andrade VS Sin Cara

Im abe honest, my interest in this show is dieing...3 hours is begiunning to takes its toll when every other show is 2 hours lol...maybe it sbecause i gotta do soemthin...brb....

....By the way....for those who read last weeks recap..no..harper did not infact respond lol.

And when i got back match was over, anyway andrade won.

Charlotte Flair and Natalya VS The iconics

Well this match was..well what youd expect, it didnt last too long it wasnt very good, natalya won with the sharpshooter

Seth Rollins VS Eric Rowen - FALLS COUNT ANYWHERE

THis match starts fast seth lays in the hits but eric rowen doesnt go down, they brawl to the outside eric rowen gaints control, they ar ebrawling in the crowd eric rowen following seth laying in the hits, eric rowen headbuts rollins into some fans and now they are fighting up the stairs, rollins is fighting back but rowen rakes the eyes and they cotninue fighting up the stairs in the crowd, they fight to the backstage area.

Rowen hits rowen with a leg fans aroudn them watching, seth hits towen with a stand thingy but rowen catches it snatchs it away, rowen throws seth into a wwe shop area, he slams seth onto the table for the nearfall.

We come back and they are already back ringside for some reason, rowens on the outside rollins inside the ring eh dives out, gets back in the ring rowens still up he runs the ropes dives again, rowens still up rollins back in the ring this time rowen catches him but rollins reverses sends rowen into the steps. ROllins grabs rowen sends him into more steel steps.

Rowen still outside rollins back in the ring, he rusn the ropes again and runs right into some steel stairs held by rowen, who gets in the ring slams seth in the corner and then with seth out fo the corner, htis a dropkick, then on the outside hits seth with a crossbody for the nearfall.

Eric rowen really has grown as a superstar in WWE man, befor enobody cared, hes developed as a character and in the ring, he powerbombs seth into the ring post for the nearfall.

he has seth on his shoulders,m fishermens carry position, he carries seth up the ramp but seth fights out as they get to the stage and rowen clotheslines him down, rowen clears the announcers table, grabs seth and tries to use his claw slam but seth lands on the table superkicks rowen rowens hunched over the table and seth hits a curb stomp, rowen rolls off and seth gets a nearfall, rowens back up and seth dives off the table onto rowen, now seths following rowen hitting him with chair shots as they fight backstage againm seth lays in the chair shots but rowen catches it and swings up into some steel bars, then into a forklift then onto some containers, rowen buts up a case tries to hit seth but seth dodges, grabs a ladder hits rowen with it and curb stomps rowens head onto the ladder, but he isnt done, he puts rowen under a pallet thats attached to a forklift, he has the guy lower it onto rowen, crushing him and seth stands on the pallet for the pin.

That was...a really unique finish, and a really good match.

Humberto Carrillo VS AJ Styles

This should be a really good match, lets hope it is.

these two lock up but humberto flips his way out and shows great athletic ability, hitting aflfying headbut to a standing AJ for a nearfall, hits some beautiful kicks for a nearfall. crowd doesnt care at all.

standing moonsault from humberto for the nearfall,, humberto hits a dropkick aj rolls outside the ring, he recovers rather quickly.humberto goes to dive but aj moves so he sllides through the bottom rope over aj, he charges aj who lifts him up behind him humberto lands on the apron, kick saj, tries to backflip onto aj but aj dodges, rams humberto into the barricade then grabs humber, and uses the barricade by running up it to hit a beautiful DDT as we go to commercial.

We come back Aj has him in a rest hold but humberto fights out, he rolls past Aj goes to kick him aj catches it, laughs, moves humbertos foot who spins to kick aj but aj ducks he keeps goign and lands the second attempt

humberto lands a missle dropkick from the top rope, lays out aj,, he goes to the top rope and lands the Aztech press for a nearfall,, he goe sback to the top rope goes for a moonsault aj moves so he lands on his feet, Aj catches him as he charges and hits a reverse DDT for anearfall and takes control, aj styles is on the apron, goes for phenomanal forearm but humberto stops him, he goes for the moonsault on the top rope but only hits with his head and misses, so AJ kicks out, , humberto leaps from the top rope but AJ hits him with his shoulder, which looked painful, AJ then locks in calf crusher for the submission.

Aj and the OC get back in the ring and extends his hand out for humberto to shake, humberto goes to accept it but aj moves his hand so humberto smacks him, then AJ take shis leg out and hits styles clash, and as he goes for the top rope styles clash, street profits make the save.

Divorce Court

So Lana Rusev and lawler ar ein the ring, jerry says lana thansk for being here, listen, as you can see, and as rusev has told me last week, he still has his wedding band in hopes you two wills ettle your differences and get back together.

Lana says every day i gotta deal wioth the WWE universe bullying me every day on social media everywhere so allow me to tell you all the truth...the crowd then chants Rusev day.

Lana says the truth is, that between rusev and i, the marriage was just about what rusev wanted, and that was sex... Rusev says can you blame me? she goe son and on about how rusev wanted sex with every all day, in the morning at night at the doctors office in the arena in the parking lot and she just goes on and on and calls him a sex addict and says all he wanted was to impregnate her. all he wanted as a little munchkin rnning around.

Rusev says lana i never insisted you have a child with me, did i wanna grow our family? ofcourse i did, i love you. Lana says, here si the thing you never listen, i have a modeling career im a fashion influiencer, i mean dont youy understand do designer would dress me if i got stretch marks, i mean people dont even like me, she says come on jerry you understand look at me, i make money because im the most ravishing russian in the world, not because i would be mama rusev.

Lana said Rusev cheated on her, rusev said what!?! lana said bobby lashley told me, rusev said and you believed him? she said ofcourse i did! and rusev goes off and says lashleys talking shit and he said something else but it was bleeped, and now here comes bobby lashley.

It breaks into a brawl and lashley gets control and as he goes for a spear Rusev kicks him and lays him out lashley and takes off his wedding ring and shoves it in lashleys motuh and beats down, lana tries to hit rusev with the kendo stick but it does nothing, rusev catches it says why ar eyou doing this to me, and lashley gives him the low blow.

Lashley and lana then make out as the show goes off air....

THis show was a mix, two really good matches, one match that could have been good but was a wasted oppertunity and a distasteful main event, im not quite sure how i can even bring myself to watch this show at this point, funny enough the main reason i wanted raw was bray, now hes on smackdown......hey jacob wanna trade shows? LOL jk...but seriously..nah just kidding..

Or am i kidding? tune in friday to find out LOL

Last edited:

RZRBACKHOG

Reaction score
Felt the show was pretty weak. Really never got into the show ended up doing more listening to the show and less actual watching which is very odd for me. I am pretty good about watching the shows.

TheprofileofJericho

The Artiste
Reaction score
Sadly another uninspiring show overall. I liked the opening stuff with the Kabuki Warriors & Becky, and the Rollins vs Rowan match. The rest of the show was filled with standard repeat/throwaway matches that we have been getting for weeks now. The ending, while awful was by far the most entertaining part of the show for me. How sad is that?

5/10

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
5/10 for me...if Kairi won then a 6/10