Rate Raw 10/23/2017

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rate Raw

• Total voters

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Rate tonight's episode of Raw and make sure to leave comments to let us know what you thought of the show:

Opening

Kurt Angle came and talked about the previous night but wanted to talk about the Survivor Series. He announced the match would be Raw vs Smackdown. The matches were all the Raw champions vs the Smackdown champions. Plus he let the crowd know there would be both a men and women Survivor Series match.

The Miz came out with the Bar and Curtis Axel. Miz told Angle he was sick of Angle and it was his show. He called on Angle to resign. Angle confirmed that would not happen and was going to go to his office. The Miz tried to stop him. His people surrounded the ring and then Rollins and Ambrose came to help him out.

This match was made:

Miz and the Bar vs the Shield and AJ Styles

AJ and the Shield won by pin fall

After the match, Kane came to the ring and along with Miz and his cohorts took out AJ and the Shield.

Kane

Kane said that he heard so many stories from Braun Strowman. He called Strowman a pile of trash, so he put Strowman where he belonged. He said he saw fear in Strowman's eyes. He declared he is and will always be Raw's only monster. He now claimed that he wanted competition, or else. He was answered by Finn Balor.

Finn Balor vs Kane

Kane won by pin fall.

Emma vs Asuka

Asuka won by submission

Alexa Bliss

Alexa came out and demanded a chant. Mickie James came out and laid her out with a DDT.

Elias vs Jason Jordan

Jason Jordan won by DQ

Alicia Fox vs Bayley vs Sasha Banks

The winner of the match becomes the leader of team Raw... Alicia Fox won by pin fall.

Team Kalisto vs Team Enzo

Kalisto pinned Enzo to get a title rematch.

Kurt Angle

Kurt began to talk until he was interrupted by Shane McMahon and the Smackdown roster. Shane said "Under siege" and Kurt left the ring. The Smackdown roster took out the Raw roster and drug Angle to the ring, telling him to bring what he has left.

Reactions: Grievous 3D

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
So Kane is going to put over Braun? I don't get it. Braun doesn't really need it. Shoulda used Kane to get Finn more over as a "demon" if anything. Oh well.
I didn't watch so I won't rate it but it sounded pretty predictable. Nothing really shock worthy. This time of the year for WWE is usually slow till the Royal Rumble.

Death Walker

Better Known As King Of Armageddon | Trapped In Darkness
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
batista
WWE.......WWE..........WWE.............what. in. the. hell. are. you. thinking??

WRONG/STUPID SH*T:

1. AJ Styles get to be on Raw, just because?? I mean I love the guy but MAKE SENSE!!

2. Why are you making Asuka looks so weak even as she beat Emma a second time?? I guess this is going to be a continued pattern especially in your dominant female athletes. Where's Nia Jax?? Oh yeah she walked away from the bullsh*t like Neville did.

3. Finn Balor vs Kane, um ok so HE CAN LOSE TO KANE AFTER WINNING TO AJ STYLES LAST NIGHT?? Huh?? Wth??

4. Alexa Bliss. Period.

5. So Alicia Fox crazy @ss becomes the women's team captain.....WHY EVEN BOTHER HAVING A WOMEN'S DIVISION ANYMORE?? Just go back to Divas/Valets/Managers, apparently it's too f*cking hard to keep the momentum with ALL the talented women you have already.....so go ahead just put it out it's freakin' misery already, stop toying with the fans.

6.Enzo. Cruiserweights doing his little dance in unison?? Thanks for farting in the fans' face but we already smelled the huge turds before the show got to it's 1st hour.

7. Jason Jordan vs Elias...........are we supposed to enjoy it?? NO we don't, no one does.

8. Then to top the night off, you pull this amateur invasion bullsh*t with no logic (ONCE. AGAIN.) and expect the fans to be super in awe as you've made this little playfight seem like a war. Vince, WWE, Booking, whomever.......just give up on life all together, we can literally see the company is being ran by a 5 year old, LIT.ER.AL.LY.

I deem this show not worthy of any rate and hereby will only give ratings on WWE shows if they get no more than 3 strikes, this is just getting rotten, sloppy and lazy as all f*ck.

200.gif

Last edited:

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
WWE.......WWE..........WWE.............what. in. the. hell. are. you. thinking??

WRONG/STUPID SHIT:

1. AJ Styles get to be on Raw, just because?? I mean I love the guy but MAKE SENSE!!

2. Why are you making Asuka looks so weak even as she beat Emma a second time?? I guess this is going to be a continued pattern especially in your dominant female athletes. Where's Nia Jax?? Oh yeah she walked away from the bullshit like Neville did.

3. Finn Balor vs Kane, um ok so HE CAN LOSE TO KANE AFTER WINNING TO AJ STYLES LAST NIGHT?? Huh?? Wth??

4. Alexa Bliss. Period.

5. So Alicia Fox crazy ass becomes the women's team captain.....WHY EVEN BOTHER HAVING A WOMEN'S DIVISION ANYMORE?? Just go back to Divas/Valets/Managers, apparently it's too fucking hard to keep the momentum with ALL the talented women you have already.....so go ahead just put it out it's freakin' misery already, stop toying with the fans.

6.Enzo. Cruiserweights doing his little dance in unison?? Thanks for farting in the fans' face but you already smelled the huge turds before the show got to it's 1st hour.

7. Jason Jordan vs Elias...........are we supposed to enjoy it?? NO we don't, no one does.

8. Then to top the night off, you pull this amateur invasion bullshit with no logic (ONCE. AGAIN.) and expect the fans to be super in awe as you've made this little playfight seem like a war. Vince, WWE, Booking, whomever.......just give up on life all together, we can literally see the company is being ran by a 5 year old, LIT.ER.AL.LY.

I deem this show not worthy of any rate and hereby will only give ratings on WWE shows if they get no more than 3 strikes, this is just getting rotten.

200.gif
Will it ever improve? WILL IT!?

200.gif

Reactions: Death Walker

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
Okay...let's have a look...

~ Blah, Blah, Blah...people I don't care about are talking...Blah, Blah, Blah...

~ Please don't move Styles to RAW WWE...please don't...in fact why is he even here?

~ So Finn Balor finally has a huge win in a great match (his first since his return from
injury after Wrestlemania)...and then he is pinned by Kane the night after.

What the Fuck WWE?

~ So after feuding with Sami Zayn, that Guy I won't mention & Brock Lesnar...Braun
Strowman is now going to be feuding with Kane.

No offense to Glen Jacobs because he's one of my all time favorite performers...but
this is a HUGE step down for Strowman and its clear to me that the WWE doesn't want
Braun drawing focus away from their "top priority" when if crowd reactions were anything
to go by...Braun should be their top priority.

~ Blah, Blah, Blah...Attiude Era has-beens...blah, blah, blah...

~ Asuka's first match on RAW...and she defeats Emma again...Okay WWE...time to have
Asuka interact with someone else now.

~ I actually hate Alexa Bliss...and not in an effective heel way...in a get the
fuck off the television you over-pushed bitch! kind of way.

Alexa vs. Natalya at Survivor Series? Great 2 heels fighting for no real reason.
I can see now why they didn't put the SmackDown title on Charlotte at HiaC...there
is no way Alexa could compete with the Queen in the ring.

I'm guessing Carmella will cash in on Natalya at Survivor Series? Unless the WWE
decides to turn the match into a triple threat match and Alexa pins Natalya to hold
both titles at once.

Why not? It would make sense considering that push she's been getting for a year now.

~ The Drifter & Jason Jordan...again...Ugh...

~ Brock vs. Jinder will be a fucking awful match I couldn't care less about.

~ And Alicia Fox is the Survivor team captain for RAW women's division? Really?

Does this mean Sasha or Bayley is going to turn heel?

Shame its a few months too late...and while I'm here it looks like we aren't getting
that "War of the 4 Horsewomen" match now. I knew it was wrong to get my hopes up.

~ Enzo...shut up or fuck off...in fact do both!

Without Neville around I have given up completely on the Cruiserweights.

~ So SmackDown attacks RAW this week...RAW attacks SmackDown next week...we all
know how this is going to play out.

God...I'm so sick of being negative about wrestling...

Last year was booked so much better than this year.

And I'm Done...

Last edited:

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
God...I'm so sick of being negative about wrestling...

Its certainly not ur fault for being negative about it. Its the creative team's Fault for putting on such horrible matches. Thats why I cant really bring myself to watch anymore. (Although I did just rent two of the recently released 2017 ppv's to watch, Planing on watching Fight Owens, Fight tomorrow)

SWL

ur booty is heavy duty like diarrhea
Hotshot
Reaction score
  • I've never seen this man Shane act so serious in my whole life damn, that was a great segment. Also, AJ Styles is in everything now. From having a great match with Balor on a Raw PPV, to teaming up with the Shield a day after that, to ultimately beat them up again later that evening.. it's truly insane what the man's doing rn.
  • Heyman just straight up murdered Mahal on the microphone which was totally expected and also called for
  • maybe having a bunch of champion vs champions matches isn't the best way to go if half of your champs are heels at the moment. But damn, Usos/Shield will kill it
~ Asuka's first match on RAW...and she defeats Emma again...Okay WWE...time to have
Asuka interact with someone else now.
it's been 2 days bro, calm yourself lol it's a rematch

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
it's been 2 days bro, calm yourself lol it's a rematch
I'm sorry bro...I just want Asuka to beat up someone other than Emma...

maybe having a bunch of champion vs champions matches isn't the best way to go if half of your champs are heels at the moment. But damn, Usos/Shield will kill it
That is going to be the only Champion vs. Champion match worth watching...

Although...if I had to make a long term prediction I'm going to say that Corbin may
drop the U.S title to Bobby Roode before Survivor Series...because honestly...who
would want to see Corbin fight the Miz? Both heels who the crowds hate and in my
opinion their in-ring styles wouldn't work together.

Now Roode & the Miz...that match would work...

Carmella will most likely cash in her briefcase winning the title and holding it till
Wrestlemania where I can see them finally putting the belt on Charlotte with a
possible "Ric Flair taking out Ellsworth" moment at ringside...

That is of course if Ronda Rousey still hasn't made up her mind...in which
case just leave the belt on Carmella, have her ditch the chinless alien and
actually start winning some matches.

I honestly want Nattie to keep the belt...she's been the strongest booked champion
in the entire division since Charlotte first dropped the belt to Sasha last year.

I'm not counting Alexa Bliss because she's been pinned and made to tap out
multiple times...with the title and to lose the title.

And...something tells me "That Guy I don't mention anymore" may get involved
in the Lesnar/Mahal match...because they may as well start building to Wrestlemania.

Last edited: