Rate RAW! 1/27/2020

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

What did you think of Raw?

• 0/10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1/10

• 2/10

• 3/10

• 4/10

• 5/10

• 6/10

• 8/10

• 9/10

• 10/10

• Total voters

InsaneAlphaBeta

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
RATE RAW.png

Hello everyone and welcome to the Rate Raw thread! there is no recap this week as, once again i was argueing with Jeffry and missed a large portion of the show. So as always rate in the poll above share your thoughts below, and i will see yall soon!

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
There is a recap though

The Scottish One vs The Jersey Ones? The OC is set in Jersey right?

Let's join up some segments to save up some space. Drew Barrymore or as he is lesser known as, Drew McIntyre comes out and makes it clear that he don't like Brock. Challenge is then opened and OC come out because they have nothing better to do now that AJ might be injured again. And OC loses. Duh. But then Brock shows up and f5s Drew because hype.

Haha this match caused arguments.

Smackdown 2006 called. Repeatedly. It was very annoying. Montel Vontanious Porter went to 619 and got kicked in the face as a result and Rey Mysterio pinned him.

I described his gimmick to my sister as a Satanist so that one vs a jobber with credibility

The poor guy lost to a Black Mass from Aleister.

Rolling Buddies vs KOJoe for the RAW Tag titles

Let's combine more segments woo! Rollins and Buddy show up, they talk. Kevin Owens and Samoa Joe show up, they talk. Rollins challenges to a match, KO & Joe deny because AOP may show up. AOP are confirmed to be backstage in Seths private locker room and they get attacked by Viking Raiders. KO & Joe then accept but Joe gets injured halfway through the match and Seth and Buddy beat Owens.

Andrade Vega vs Humberto CARRRRRRRILLO. You always have to carry the rs. For the United States championship.

The guy with no personality comes close but Zelina disrupts and gets dqed causing Humberto to go insane. Intriguing.

Grievous' favourite vs Seths favourites

I've done this before....Charlotte comes in, Kabuki Warriors come out and Asuka and Charlotte get a impromptu match because gms are somewhere. And this time Sane gets her partner dqed! It's a best hits of the night so far. Kabuki Warriors go to attack Charlotte but Charlotte fights back and Kabuki Warriors retreat.

60/60/24/7/365

Mojo Rawley comes out and introduces his new lineman Riddick Moss because The Gronk was busy. No Way Jose tries to take the 24/7 Championship from Mojo but that fails. Then Truth gets it back then fails and Mojo gets it back.

Living Morgan vs The hoooooooooooooe.

Liv defeats Lana really quickly which is probably for the best. Also since this was short, Rowan kills another guy.

EDGEEEEEEE

Edge walks out. He thanks everyone and says he had a second surgery...when? Anyway he is back and ready to fight which brings out Randy Orton. I thought Randy was smackdown but ok. Randy wants to do Rated RKO but Edge takes too long to respond so Orton reluctantly attacks Edge with genuine sorrow on his face which is new. Orton then con chair tos Edge to end the show!

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
FB6126BE-B2C8-4CDE-BF0F-3BAC2B870137.jpeg

Confirmed. That was his last match.