Rate Raw 08/29/16

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rate Raw

• Total voters

MGS32

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
new_wwe_raw_logo_cut_by_mattiabondrano-dab6vx1.png

Chris Jericho Def. Neville

Nia Jax Def. Hyan

Sami Zayn Def. Jinder Mahal

WWE Tag Team Champions The New Day and Bayley Def. The Club and Dana Brooke. WWE Womens Champion Charlotte was on commentary during this match. Sasha Banks was confirmed injured.

Best of 7 Series Match No. 2: Sheamus Def. Cesaro. Sheamus is 2-0 so far.

Paul Heyman attempted to pay Brock Lesnar's fine in $1 Bills, Stephanie threatened his job at WWE. Heyman apologised on behalf of Lesnar.

Braun Strowman Def. Americo

Darren Young Def. Titus O'Neil. Titus hit the Clash Of The Titus after the match.

Main Event
Fatal Four Way Elimination Match for the WWE Universal Championship

Kevin Owens Def. Seth Rolins, Big Cass and Roman Reigns to become the 2nd WWE Universal Champion

Triple H returned mid match, hit an outside pedigree on Reigns. He helped Rollins up and push him into the ring, Rollins pinned Reigns. HHH then grabbed Owens to set him up for an attack, HHH turned on Rollins and hit him with the pedigree for Owens to win.

They shook hands afterwards, clear alliance formed between Triple H and Owens. Mick Foley seemed to know nothing about this, Stephanie McMahon seemed to know everything about this.

Reactions: Jacob Fox

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Reaction score
KO is CHAMPION!!! WOOOOHOOOOO! Mark out Moment of 2016! Shittest Raw until he did that! Just him winning the Title made it 10/10 Fkn legend please let him have it forever!

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
10/10 JUST CAUSE OF THAT ENDING. WHAT A SWERVE. KO IS CHAMP. IM SO HAPPY. LIFE IS GOOOOOOOOOOD.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
This is what Raw needs to be. It was a constantly entertaining episode capped by a spectacular main event.

You know, I am happy that Kevin Owens is the Universal Champion. But that is not what I liked about it the most. Triple H, one of the greatest wrestlers of all time, had such a monumental effect on this match. I didn't see this coming at all. WWE TOTALLY caught me by surprise and that is what I love about them the most.

Amazing show. The best Raw in years!

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
I can't even be rational right now. The ending to the show was fucking terrific. One of the best WWE moments ive been apart of in years. Put me in the most amazing mood. Kevin fucking Owens is a WWE world champion. I don't give a damn, this RAW was 10/10 my god.

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score
What a great moment. I was rooting for KO going into the match and just had a weird feeling that they were gonna put the title on him tonight. And with Triple H coming in a wrecking Reigns and Rollins was just a huge swerve that no one saw coming. I'm so glad to see Owens finally get this push. And I'm excited to see the Rollins vs Triple H feud that's finally coming now

Gman003

The Lunatic Fringe
Hotshot
Reaction score
Orgasm/10. I watched the replay of it. Worked till 11. About halfway through I innocently opened Facebook (for some fucked reason) and as soon as I saw the screen it spoiled the winner for me. Fuck!
But I continued to watch the show. That ending though.... Fuckin eh! I can't even put it into words.
Did not see that coming at all, amazing. Triple H with the most left field appearance made this match so epic. And then the pedigree to rollins... Finally!! I have come to like rollins since his return but there was a time I couldn't stand him and wanted nothing more than hhh to deliver a nice pedigree. It was definitely worth the wait though lol.

Excited to see where things go with these storylines. One thing I'd like to see in the future, maybe a year down the road, is Big Cass as universal champion alongside Enzo as the cruiserweight champion. Hell, even throw the tag titles on them at the same damn time. Wowowow wouldn't that be something?

Anyways I'm off to bed it's past 3am here. I may do a more in depth review... maybe. I'll probably forget to though honestly.

Majour

Filthy Creep
Reaction score
Really great show. With the exception of the Nia Jax match, all matches were great.
Very happy about KO getting the title, he deserves it.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Only complaint I have is that Owens' first title win became another vehicle for McMahonmania. You can't redo your first title win. It should be something more special.

¡Tranquilo!

World's Finest Failure.
Reaction score
The night started off good with Jericho/Neville, then Bayley and the New Day happened and I didn't even know I wanted that , THEN Paul Heyman comes out making it rain on Stephanie,THEN the main event happens and Big Cass and Roman actually were good and outta nowhere HHH helps Rollins but then fucks Rollins over and I'm just like:

02026983cefa52a0739b003b8fb58d050c5aac35_hq.gif

10/10