Rate NXT TakeOver: Unstoppable 2015

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

How would you rate NXT TakeOver: Unstoppable?

• 0/10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1/10

• 2/10

• 3/10

• 4/10

• 5/10

• 6/10

• Total voters

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Here are the Results for NXT TakeOver: Unstoppable:

• Finn Balor Def. Tyler Breeze
  • Bayler & Charlotte Def. Emma and Dana Brooke
  • Baron Corbin Def. Rhyno
  • Blake & Murphy Def. The Certified Gs.
  • Sasha Banks Def. Becky Lynch
  • Kevin Owens vs. Sami Zayn ended in a no Contest.. Samoa Joe invaded NXT and attacked KO before he was able to strike an injured Sami Zayn with a chair.
How would you rate the show?

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
I give it a perfect 10. There really wasn't anything I didn't like on this show.

Balor vs. Breeze. This was a great match, following Balor's always enjoyable entrance. However the best thing about the match was what they did to distract people from Samoa Joe. With all of the rumors about Joe and with Itami taken out, the talk was completely about Joe taking his spot. But, contrary to the rumors, the match didn't introduce Joe and I honestly forgot about him.

Bayley and Charlotte vs Emma and Dana Brooke. This wasn't spectacular but it was solid.

Baron Corbin vs Rhyno was a solid and rough match. I enjoyed it and Rhyno kept step.

Blake and Murphy vs Enzo and Colin. A solid tag match.

Sasha vs Becky. This is likely the best women's match of the year. It was reminiscent of the Kong vs Kim classics in TNA. 5 stars.

Zayn vs Owens. This couldn't have been done better. Zayn completely beat the living shit out of Owens before getting injured. This gained a measure of revenge satisfaction. I loved when William Regal not only got in Owens face but pulled him off. But there was no better moment than when Joe's music hit and Owens looked like he had a minor stroke. It was perfectly done. An excellent ending to an excellent show.

Majour

Filthy Creep
Reaction score
9/10

It was awesome- not one bad match.

Would have loved Enzo and Cass to get the tag belts, but the match was good- and I might actually garner some interest in Alexa Bliss, finally.

Becky vs Sasha was amazing. They both looked really great coming out of it.

Despite having the ending spoiled, I still marked when Joe appeared. That was some good booking.

Reactions: Red Rain

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Unstoppable was an outstanding show! 10/10

- Finn Bálor vs Tyler Breeze was great. They kicked the show off with a bang.
On another note, Bálor's entrance was so awesome! I'm diggin' the new war paint and everything, I got goosebumps, and not to mention watching this guy's entrance is always a treat.

- Charlotte & Bayley vs Dana "The Awful One" Brooke & Emma was a solid tag match. Perhaps Bayley getting the pin on Emma would've been a better option, considering the two of 'em are in a feud, but oh well...

- Baron Corbin vs Rhyno was solid. I'm glad Corbin got to have his first real match here at TO: Unstoppable.

- Blake & Murphy vs Enzo & Big Cass was decent. Blake & Murphy retaining and the finish involving Carmella? CALLED IT.

- Sasha Banks vs Becky Lynch was a stellar, enjoyable contest. This has to be one of the best divas matches I've seen in a long time.

- Kevin Owens vs Sami Zayn was superb. I'm glad KO got his comeuppance and plus, they booked this match so well, from start to finish.

- SAMOA JOE IS IN THE HOUSE!!! I marked out hard for this. NXT's gonna be even more awesome now that Samoa Joe is going to be around!

Reactions: Red Rain

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Easily a nine out of ten. :)

11224379_10152775498481933_6327636821803090622_n.jpg

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
I'll add Tyler Breeze to that list too, if they want to go there. That feud would be so awesome for a little TV deal :eek:tunga:

Think so much of this show is because NXT has conditioned us that they don't do everything the same way... You can have big face vs face matchups, and any combination of the four people in the #1 contender's match and the title match is fantastic! And has backstory (except Zayn vs Balor which... yeah. Zayn vs Balor.) There can be shock title changes - reference Blake and Murphy - and swerves that are actually interesting. Matches may look bad on paper but you're still left interested because non-Bull Dempsey people always overdeliver on these shows. Love it!