Rate NXT Takeover 2: Fatal-4Way

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

What would you rate NXT Takeover 2: Fatal 4-Way?

• 0/10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1/10

• 2/10

• 3/10

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • 4/10

• 5/10

• 6/10

• 7/10

• 8/10

• 9/10

• 10/10

• Total voters

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
NXT Takeover 2 occurred last night aka Thursday, September 11th..

The match card resulted in the following:

Lucha Dragons (Kalisto & Sin Cara) defeated The Ascension for the NXT Tag Titles.
Baron Corbin defeated CJ Parker
Enzo Amore defeated Sylvester Lefort in a Hair vs Hair match.
Bull Dempsey defeated Mojo Rawley
Charlotte defeated Bayley to retain the NXT women's championship.
Adrian Neville defeated Sami Zayn, Tyler Breeze and Tyson Kidd in a very entertaining Fatal 4 Way to retain the NXT Championship.​

Now tell me.. what did you personally think of the event?

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I'll give it a 9. Pretty much every segment had its purpose, awesome main event, very good match by the divas, opener was also fun... jobber squashed CJ, they didn't shave the French Stallion, Enzo and Cass were awesome as usual, that Kenta segment was also very good, even Bull/Mojo which I expected to suck was great. It was pretty obvious that a long match with them would've sucked, so they just had a hard hitting fast match with a strong finish. And, again, what a main event. Perfectly put together, wanted Zayn to win so bad, now he's feuding with Neville. Just an ace show, performance and booking wise.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
I had to watch the show once again. The first time I watched, I gave it a 8.5/10

Now, it's 8.5/10

Sin Cara/Kalisto vs The Ascension, and Neville vs Zayn vs Kidd vs Breeze were fantastic matches.
- Another good segment was Kenta's official NXT appearance, however, I do not like that he's changed his name into Hideo Itami, but whatevs... I'll get used to it.
- Also liked Baron Corbin's debut, never heard of the guy... Still wish it wasn't a squash match, but whatevs. Cool finisher, though. Really like that variation of Reverse STO

Bull Dempsey vs Mojo Rawley was a huge letdown, I was expecting it to be longer, but instead it was a squash match. Guess it's served its purpose.
I wasn't really fond of Amore vs Lefort. Yeah, Big Cass and Enzo were awesome, as always... But, I was really hoping Amore would shave Lefort's ugly ass hair and beard, yet they did it to Marcus... Meh, but hell, it was entertaining.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
9.5 out of ten. A great mix of a whole lot of things. Best Divas' NXT match yet (so says me of all people), and the main event was the only match that came close to Shield vs Wyatts for MOTY imo. Absolutely phenomenal character work and loved how this show left you wondering what's next for everyone involved...

0ad21a7c5a79d0f30f7e188561855672.jpg

I'll mark for PsychoMarkus. And other almost Medal Gear Solid names from this show.