• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Miz

Reaction score
Took me awhile but I am happy with it..

ReyRey.png

Rate/Hate or Discriminate

Reaction score
Ok, first, that is definitely a poster not a banner. The rip or the burst through the SmackDown! logo looks ok, could use some better definition, centering and making your brushwork and shape usage on the top on and bottom symmetrical will help the look out tremendously. I rate it a 7/10. It is a great poster, just straighten some of it up will make it that much better.

Wrestling Station

i think the chain around Rey ruins the poster.
Becareful when performing the damage effect (blacking the SD! logo) as you actually went outside the logo which is unrealistic to torn a steel bar if you know what i mean?

good overall style as i saw you made a similar one for Summerslam having Batista in the middle.

Keep it up.

Buttersz

Reaction score
Yeah as people have said, the rip thing in the middle could of been executed alot better.

Also, i think the plain black background kills it.

It looks very 2D to me aswell, I mean its just "flat", theres nothing really going on, its like its just there.