Rate Impact 8/24/2017

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rate this week's episode of GFW Impact

• 0/10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1/10

• 2/10

• 3/10

• 4/10

• 5/10

• 7/10

• 8/10

• 9/10

• 10/10

• Total voters

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Rate this week's episode of Impact and let us know what you thought of the show!

Opening

Jim Cornette addressed the roster and let them know there would be no free rides.

OVE vs the Heatseekers

OVE won by pin fall.

Gail Kim and Taryn Terrell

Taryn came to the ring and said she was tired of Impact being the Gail Kim show. Kim came down to the ring and the two attempted a brawl before Jeremy Borash prevented it.

Grado

Grado came to the ring with Chris Parks and was going to leave the United States. However, Laurel Van Ness came to the ring and proposed. Grado accepted. Kongo Kong tried to interrupt but was blocked by Shera.

Cornette

Eli Drake complained about being number one in the gauntlet. Cornette made a deal with Drake that if he changed the number, Drake would leave him alone. Cornette gave Drake number 2.

Gauntlet for the GFW Global Championship

This match saw the debut of Johnny Impact, formerly known as Johnny Nitro, John Morrison and Johnny Mundo. However, the match was won by the number two entrant Eli Drake who is now the GFW Global Champion

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
I give the show a 6. I really wasn't too thrilled with the outcome of the gauntlet, but I was happy to see Johnny WhateverHisLastNameIs in GFW. Other than that, it's nice to not have to see Lashely nor ECIII holding the belt YET again. Not the best follow up to last week, but still good.