SPOILER! Rate Hell in a Cell 2020

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rate Hell in a Cell 2020

• 0/10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1/10

• 2/10

• 3/10

• 4/10

• 5/10

• 6/10

• 7/10

• 9/10

• 10/10

• Total voters

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
1603740589931.png

RastevRate Hell in a Cell 2020 and leave a comment to let us know what you thought of the show.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vampire Quinn

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
I have not finished watching it yet. But I think I needed to put this up so we can talk freely without worrying about spoilers.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
I actually retract my comment about Otis losing the MITB. It actually makes sense but then they never should have had him win then if they didn't want him to cash in.

And I love Miz. But this was poorly done.

Death Walker

Better Known As King Of Armageddon | Trapped In Darkness
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
batista

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Oh Lord, now prepare for more boredom with Randy Orton champion again. So original WWE. Load of crap.

Reactions: Vampire Quinn

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Even though Randy orton won the championship, which is a stupid choice to make, I am rating the show an 8. The first hour, the first HIAC match between Roman and Jey was MAGNIFICENT. The story telling was intense and made the PPV great.

They should have had the main event instead of giving the most overrated wrestler in the world the belt.

Reactions: edge4ever

Death Walker

Better Known As King Of Armageddon | Trapped In Darkness
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
batista
I MYSELF, was happy Orton won his 14th title versus the boring and cringey McIntyre. Ummm some good booking, decent to really good matches and some title changes. You gotta love the performance from all 3 of these Helll In The Cell matches ??‍♂️ ... if you to lol. The event as a whole was an 8 out of 10.

randy orton GIF

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
I MYSELF, was happy Orton won his 14th title versus the boring and cringey McIntyre. Ummm some good booking, decent to really good matches and some title changes. You gotta love the performance from all 3 of these Helll In The Cell matches ??‍♂️ ... if you to lol. The event as a whole was an 8 out of 10.

randy orton GIF

I don't know why, but I just don't like Orton. I have been watching him since 2003 and I have never liked any character he has done. I hate that DDT with the opponents legs on the second rope. That makes NO sense. And he bores the hell out of me.

I guess the problem is that Drew bores me too. Give the belt to the Fiend. Bray is a good wrestler and not boring at all.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
I tried watching what I could of this, and was gaming through the mid-card crap in the middle.
The first two main HIAC matches had me hooked. Both drew on my emotions and I couldn't turn away.
Nowadays I really see how this is what I want out of wrestling, this level of emotion and intensity.
Strangely after not watching WWE for so long - and watching football most of the day - I forgot how GOOD WWE's commentary is. Weird as that sounds.
I couldn't make it past my first time seeing Slapnuts and that horrible ass theme music just to get to a Randy Orton match.
Still this was well worth the time, and it's so cool to see WWE's still capable of putting on matches like those.

Vampire Quinn

The Guardian
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Wrestler
vampiro
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I don't know why, but I just don't like Orton. I have been watching him since 2003 and I have never liked any character he has done. I hate that DDT with the opponents legs on the second rope. That makes NO sense. And he bores the hell out of me.

I guess the problem is that Drew bores me too. Give the belt to the Fiend. Bray is a good wrestler and not boring at all.
May as well Call Me Mrs Orton Again! ? lol