Hell in a Cell Rate Hell in A Cell 2019!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

What Did You Think Of Hell In A Cell?

• Total voters

InsaneAlphaBeta

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Hello and welcome to Hell In A Cell! admittedly im still trying to gather my thoughts on the shows ending...im not sure whatt to think, but you can read my thoughts in the recap if you wanna know what i thought, so rate in the poll above share your thoughts below, as i recap Hell In A Cell for 2019.

Becky Lynch VS Sasha Banks - Raw Womens Championship

We kick off tonight with our first Hell in A Cell match, its Becky vs Sasha to start the show.

Sasha starts beatiung up Becky before the cell even lowers fully, sasha goes under the cell and beats becky up as the cell lowers, then finally sasha goes inside the cell and starts playing to the crowd, as becky begisn to get up, and when sasha goes back to the door, becky kicks on the door, slamming it into sashas face, then becky enters the cell with sasha. becky and sasha is in the ring and we finally start.

Becky grabs the chain before the ref can fullly lock the door and she punchs sasha with the chain wrapped around her fist.

We got dueling chants of lets go sasha lets go becky.. As becky lays out sasha and then locks the door herself. Becky goes to sasha and gets a kick to her stomach and then sasha returns the favor beating he rup on the outside but becky responds by throwing her into the steel stairs.

Becky gets a table from under the ring, then a ladder but then sasha gets a sneak attack with a steel chair. Sasha grabs the ladder picks it up, lays it against the cell wall, then becky returns the favor of chairshots.

Becky rolls sasha in the ring, becky sets the chair up, sasha attempts a roll up, fails, another one fails and a final one fails, nope nevermind another oen and fails. sasha tries to do something but becky smashes her face on the chair, then as becky goes for the disarmher chair edition, sasha counters and knocks her itno the chair for the nearfall.

Sasha goes to hit becky with the chair but she dodges and hits the bexsploder, knocking banks to the outside, becky dives and kicks sasha into the cell, becky does it again but sasha stops her, lays becky against the ladder and does a meteora into the ladder against the cell. sasha gets becky into the ring for a nearfall.

Becky rolls to the outside and sasha knocks her into the cell door, she sticks becksy arm inbetween the door and the cell, as it was open a little and sasha just repeatedly closes the door onto becksy arm again and again and again rapidly with violent intentions, becksy screaming in pain.

sasha gets another near fall in the ring, sets beck up on the chair in the ring, sasha goes to the top rope, and hits a meteora to becky who is on the chair for a nearfall

Has some minor tech issues but becky kicke dsasha, who wa son the apron into the cell.

Sasha gets on the apron becky lays in kicks and slams sasha into the ring post, becky goes out of the ring and hits a bexploder into the cell, sasha and becky back in the ring, becky and sasha trade blows back and forth, becky slams sasha onto the bottom of the steel chair, on the beam like parts, then does a running buildog on it for the nearfall.

Becky does a dropkick from the top rope for a nearfall. Sasha outside the ring looking for something as beckys in the ring trying to figure out how to defeat sasha. Becky goes to sasha outside the ring and meets sasha new friend, kendostick. sasha then duel weilds kendo sticks, sasha sticks one in the cell, she sticks both into the cell...interesting., Sasha slams becky on the ladder and goes to do the same to the kendo sticks but becky blocks and revserse and slams sashas head onto the kendo sticks, becky then puts a chair on the kendosticks (for reference, the kendo sticks and lodged into the cell in the corner. sticking out enough toc reate a mini platform.)

Becky puts a third kendo on their then after a brawl sets asha on the chair on the klendo sticks, beckys on the apron she runs, dropkick to sasha she falls off crowd goes nuts with holy shit chants.

THis is awesome chants, and for once it truely is, becky does a legdrop from the top rope for the nearfall.

This match has been filled with great stuff so far, great way to start the match, we got we want tables chants and becky nods and sets up a table crowd loves it, then as becky sets it up sasha comes up from behind hits the backstabber, she knocks becky down and then into the corner, she puts becky om the top rope, sasha climbs up to her middle rope, becky fights back gets down has sasha poiwerbomb positon, sasha fihts back stops her then sasha does a meteroa through the table for the nearfall.

We got mroe this si awesome chants. Sashas outside the ring gets out a kendo stick and uses th ekendo stikc bank statement beckys trying to to crawl out fo the ring and she does, she takes the stick from sasha and beats her with it again and again and again, she grabs sasha drags her around the outside of the ring and sasha shoves her itno a chair that becky stuck into the side of the cell earlier.

Sasha gets another chair form the ring, and another chair, and another chair and another chair, and another chair. Sasha goes to the other sid eof the ring and gets even more chairs, all the steel chairs.

goodness so many steel chairs. Sasha slams becky with the a chair over and over. Sasha goes to the top rope brags a little and she gets a steel chair to the face, becky sasha top rope, becky hits th ebexsploder onto the chairs and then locks in disarher, sasha is struggleing sasha screaming and then sasha submits, she taps out, becky Lynch retains her title.

This was a great match, it was weird for sasha to lose despite the fact she should have won, but fair enough i suppose, it was a fantastic match, 4 out of 5 for me, loved it. Great way to start the show. That was the longest recap for a match i think ive ever done...yikes.

Luke Harper and Eric Rowen VS Daniel Bryan and Roman Reigns

So iwas in chat during this match and forgot to recap it lol, here is what you need to know.

They had a great match, it had alots of good stuff great moments, the only downside is it ended with roman and bryan winning, despite the fact rowen and harper should have won, either way great match.

Randy Orton VS Ali

Ima be honest, i went afk during this match to get some rfills, but from what i saw it was a average match, and judging by the crowd it was just that, a average match, not worth recapping..i mean....okay i will share my thoughts as the match goes on.

Crowds kinda quiet, are they getting quiter?...this match is at a snails pace right now.

Randys powerslams are always great, they are so sudden.

Hey the crowds alive again, we got RKO chants.

Poor Ali man, once he got injured he lost all momentum, now people hardly care.

Ya know, youd think superstars would stop going to the apron when facing orton, you know its coming

OKAY WOW HOLD ON

So orton goes for the RKO and Ali counters by landing on his hands, it was a beautiful counter that ironicly came outta nowhere, that was a great move by Ali, but it wouldnt save him from the second RKO. Randy gets the win.

Alexa Bliss and Nikki Cross VS The Kabuki Warriors - Womens Tag Team Championships

If you read this recap, press F for Asukas career, she used to be the most badass woman on the roster, now shes....become this...

I think a thing ima do is, when im recapping matches i dont care much about, rather then play by play i will just share my thoughts on moments that happen and just general thoughts as the match goes on, like my own commentary.

Its a decent match so far, Asuka layed in a sick kick, it hit hard. i miss the old asuka days, remember when she was undefeated in NXT?

There is a random light on some fans, oh hey they moved it, nice, that would have sucked lol.

Kairi, Asuka, Nikki Cross, they shouldnt be in tag teams.... but here they are, oh well

Dang Kairi went for the insane elbow but nikki got the knees up.

Wait since when is asuka and kairi a heel?

Man, i think WWE doesnt even know who are the faces and heels of these two teams

Alexa did a nice move to the outside laying out Kairi.

WAIT DID ASUKA JUST USE GREEN MIST? 1! 2! 3! THATS IT!

Asuka and Kairi, the Kabuki warriors are your NEW! Womens Tag Team Champions!

Average match, not great not bad.

The OC VS The VIking Raiders and Braun Strowman

THis match happened, it was ok, worst match so far, ended in a DQ, Braun and raiders are the winners.

King Corbin VS Chad Gable

Before the match starst corbins on the outside of the ring, corbin says he agrees hes dissapointed too, he ahs to face gable again, espacially after he put the rock in his place. he says you people nee dot show him respect becuase hes gonna give the fans a glimmer of hope, eh says look i understand all fo you have it really bad, no matter how ba dyou have it, chad gable has it worse.

Corbin makes some little jokes at gable. he says look, from the bottom of my heart, i hope your career is just like your legs, short, he says as your king i now dub thee Shorty Gable....

Welp, Shorty G is born.

The match starts gable immediately lays in the hits hes all over corbin, drives corbin into the corner and locks in a ankle lock but corbin fights out and then gable lands a clothesline then a sleeperhold, then corbin shoves gable into the ring post.

both men of the ring, corbin slams gable into the ring post again. Corbin gets him in the ring he has gable in the corne,r and throws him to another corner hard, gets a nearfall.

Corbin lays in the hits as the crowd chants STD again.

Corbin knocks Gable to the outside the ref starts to count. Gable makes it in juyst in time and corbin goes to work locks in a headlock as he takes control. Gable fights out lays the htis in,, gables in the corner corbin charge shim gable dodges as corbin slides around the ring post and back in the ring for a massive clithesline for a nearfall.

Corbin mocks gable who is in the corner. Corbin sets gable on the top rope, corbin lays hits in as he joins gabel to the top rope. Corbin goes for the suplex but gable fights out corbin falls off, gable hits a missle dropkick.

They have some exchanges gable dodges corbin as he swings around the ringpost again, this time gable dodges the clothsline goes to the top rope, goes for cross body but corbin turns it into a spinebuster for the near fall.

After more exchanges gable gets the upperhand, trash talking, and lays the hits in on corbin, gable runs the ropes and corbin nearly hits Deep Six but gable revserses it and transitions into allmost a roll up but rolls through that into a german suplex for the nearfall.

Corbins in the corner gable charges him and corbin turns it into a powerbomb for the nearfall.

THis si a really good match so far. i must admit the banter between Corey and cole about what gables name is, corey saying its Shorty Gable and michael cole saying Chad Gablke is getting annoying.

Gable takes control and slams corbins leg against the ring post, gable gets him in the ring and gets a nearfall, corbine ventulaly hits deep six for another near fall.

Gable is down corbin yelling stay down, gable tries to get up again and the two trade blows, they go back and forth and gable hits a moonsault for the nearfall and transitions to the ankle lock but corbin gets to the ring apron and out fo the ring.

corbins on the apron gable runs to him on the outside runs right into a chokeslam, corbin then goes for the sceptre and tries to use it but the ref stops him, then gable rolls up corbin for the win.

This wa s agreat solid match, not as good as becky and sasha, but still really good.

next up, Bayley defends her smackdown womens title.

Bayley VS Charlotte - Smackdown Womens Championship

I think ima save my energy for the Seth fiend match lol.

We got lets go bayley bayley sucks chants, charlotte had control until bayley got a thump to the eyes, then charlotte just regained control, dont worry though it wasnt as fast as i just amde it sound lol.

Bayley spends a good amount fo tiem targeting Charlottes legs, smart move, it makes charlottes Figure 8 weaker, this only works though if charlotte loses

Dueling chants of Lets Go Charlotte Lets Go Bayley

Bayley locks in, or tries to lock in figure 4 but failed, charlotte tried but even she couldnt because bayley hurt her legs

Charlotte then targets bayleys legs

Charlotte hits natural selection for the nearfall now bleeding from the mouth interestingly enough. charlotte continues to target bayleys legs, charlotte top rope meets bayleys knees.

more loud dueling chants, Lets Go Charlotte! Lets Go bayley

Charlotte center fo the ring goes for figure 4 bayley rolls her up for a nerfall. then bayley tries to pin her putting her legs on the top rope.

Charlotte takes her down lays in figure 4 bridges into figure 8 bayleys struggleing bayleys screaming and then, Bayley taps, Charlotte Flair is your NEW Smackdown Womens Champion.

Bayley sits there infront of the ring, shes crying and shes mad.

My heart isnt ready for this next match...im so afraid WWE will screw this up....please WWE i beg of you...there is only one way this match can end.....

Please...i beg of you, dont screw this up...please...im actually nervious lol..well...lets do this...

The Fiend VS Seth Rollins - WWE Universal Championship

HURT! HEAL! HURT! HEAL!

Here coems The Fiend, the red lighting adds to the entrance beautifully, he still has the severed head, The Fiend as always looks incredible. The Entrance is as good as it gets, the music fits it perfectly, and i could watch this entrance all night....

The lighting has remained red..interesting.

Seth and The Fiend stand apart, The Fiend charges seth and tosses him and seth coems back and attacks, but the fiend lays him otu seths outside the ring. The red lighting thats taken hold of the arena really adds to the match. Seth grabs a kendo stick and the fiend just waits for him, seth hits fiend with the kendo stick and it does nothing! seth tries again it does nothing! Seth tries to do something but the fiend just lays him out!!!!

Seth rolls out fo the ring the fiend outside with him smacking him punching him, slamming seth into the cell. The FIend grabs seth and sends him into the cell again.

Seth gets up near the cell wall and the the fiend just crashes into him. The Fiend shoves seth into the steel steps. then another set of stairs. Crowds cheering.

While The Fiend searchs for something under the ring seth grabs the steel stairs and hits the fiend not once, not twice, but three times, seth takes a little bit of control. seth sets up a table in the ring, seth sees the fiend is getting up seth dives outside but runs into a Sister Abigale.

Yowie Wowie chants fill the arena Seths in the ring Bray listens to the HURT hand. The Fiend goes to slam seth onto the table, but seth fights out and lays the fiend out onto the table, seth goes to the top rope hits a frog splash, but eh cant pin The Fiend.

The Fiend is already getting up and Seth is terrified, he somehow htis a curb stomp but THE FIEND IS RIGHT BACK UP! Seth goes to hti another one but The Fiend hits a Sister Abigale for the nearfall, then the fiend just beats down seth. The Fiend is angry.

The Fiend holds seths head and twisst it violently, its beautiful! The Fiend is just laughing. The Fiend picks seth up tosse shim out of the ring..AND OH MY GODS THE FIEND HAS THE HAMMER FROM THE FUN HOUSE! HE SHOVE SIT INTO SETH IMPALEING HIM WITH IT! AND SHOVE SHIM INTO THE CELL!

But seth repsonds with superkicks, knocking the fiend away, then curb stomps the fiend onto the mallet/hammer.

THe Fiend is already back up, seth htis a jumping knee but the fiend is still up, seth hits another one...more stuff happens...

Seth htis curb stomp after curb stomp after curb stomp after curbstomp but the fined is practicly unfazed! seth htis tow pedigrees and another curb stomp and THE FIEND KICKS OUT AT 1! Seth hits curb stomp after curb stomp after curb stomp after curb stomp! BUT THE FIEND KEEPS GETTING UP

Seth keeps hitting mroe and more but the crowd is booing! Seths on the outside and he looks under the ring and he brings out a Steel Chair, he gets in the ring the fiend looks like hes dead. Seth slowly gfets closer, the fiend just lays there, SETH HTIS A DIRECT CHAIR SHOT TO THE HEAD AND THE FIEND KICKS OUT AT 1 MY GOD THIS IS AMAZING!

Rollins gets a ladder, gets it in the ring, puts the chair on the fiends head, gets a ladder and smashes the ladde ronto the chair thats on the fiend and he kicks out at 2

My god, they are makign The Fiend look like a GOD of some kind.

Seth digs under the ring, finding whatever he can, Seth doesnt know what to do, he finds a toolbox, Seth lays the ladder on the fiends hea,ds places the chair in the ladder, then hodls the toolbox and smashes it onto the ladder again and again trying to kill the fiend. Crowd is booing, seth lays the toolbox onto the ladder.

Seth grabs a chair brings it in the ring seth looks so confused, he doesnt know what to do, he looks udner the ring and grabs a sledgehammer.

Seth si about to use the sledgehammer but the ref begs him not to do it, but Seth does it anyway and the ref calls for the bell.....The FIend wins.....but by DQ..because the ref decided to end the match.....

The crowd is outraged, im outraged, im angry, the crowds chanting bullshit. now we got AEW chants, as seth goes to smacktalk the fiend the fiend locks in the mandible claw on seth

The Fiend is angry now, hittign SIster Abigale on the outside.

The crowd is YELLING RESTART MATCH! RESTART MATCH! RESTART MATCH! RESTART MATCH! RESTART MATCH! now chanting AEW! AEW! AEW! AEW! AEW!

The Fiend htis another sister Abigale

THE FIEND LOCKS IN ANOTHER MANDIBLE CLAW AND SETH IS BLEEDING A TON FROM THE MOUTH...but the crowd is PISSED

The Fiend leaves, the crowd is pissed off...

Did they make The Fiend look godly strong? yes they did, The Fiend didnt even lose, no he didnt, but the fans wanted The Fiend to win, they thought for SURE the fiend would win...and they didnt get what they wanted, Fans demanded they restart the match, they didnt, fans chanted AEW and rightfully so.

Im happy the fiend looked so strong, god level, he survived Curb Stomp after Curb Stomp again and again and again and again, he kicked out at 1, direct chair shot to the head he kicked out at 1, ladder and chair with a toolbox he kicked out at 2. the ref decides to end the match when seth uses a sledgehammer on said objects...and even after everything that happened, in the end The FIend locked in the mandible claw on Seth fake bled from the mouth a TON like the fiend murdered him.Did it make The Fiend look like a unstoppable monster? it sure did, it was a god level strength in terms ofmaking someone look strong, but in the end the fans wanted The Fiend as Universal Champion, they didnt get it, so they were angry.

Perhaps if anything The Fiend has a excuse to have a rematch...either way,. thats the show, it had some good matches, a great match, but the ending killed it.

bullyballmm

babeball
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Since The Fiend should have won and I should have got my 7 mootherloving points from that happening, I am taking away 7 from the score and giving it a 3/10

This last week has left a bad taste in my mouth even though the majority of the shows have been good. It's just the absolutely bonkers booking decisions in the main events that has ruined the week for me

• Haha
Reactions: Grievous 3D

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
*Looks around for a second*

I have to...I'm sorry but I have to...

So...

Natalya over Lacey? Okay...sure...

Sasha is still a fucking loser & clearly will be till those older than her retire...Becky vs. Nia for Wrestlemania...

Orton defeats a younger talent...that's a great way to build for the future...

Asuka & Kairi winning the tag titles is cool...but too late...

Way to make the O.C look like a respectable faction...

Gable defeats KING Foreskin when it means nothing...

That heel turn worked out great for Bayley didn't it? Fucking Loser!

I love Charlotte but she doesn't need a belt...but she needs to get to 16 reigns so give her another one I guess...

And...

Well...

I'm just going to post this smilie in regards to the main event...

?

:thumbsup:

AEW is looking pretty good right now yeah?

Reactions: bullyballmm

white crow

The Serbian Butcher
Hotshot
Reaction score
0/10

This is absolutely disgusting. I sincerely wish you a slow and painful death WWE. Not even having a second to take in consideration what the fans want, what is right for the bussines, what is right for the storyline, nothing... In just one short night you’ve managed to kill The Fiend, kill Seth’s finisher, kill The Hell In a Cell match type by ending it in DQ even though the match was by itself strictly NO DQ, and you’ve managed to lose couple of hundreds of fans who will never ever watch WWE again, some of them probably quit wrestling in general. Even fucking Vince Russo would be smarter than this

Worst match of the year
Worst ppv of the year

And no, I don’t give a flying shit how good Sasha vs Becky was nor how good the tornado tag was. If you had a match of the decade before that main event it would still be completely overshadowed.

InsaneAlphaBeta

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
whops lol ingnore this

Somebody posted something that was...needless to say, quite convinceing.....and because of how shocking it looked i admittedly fell for it..

move along lol. though right now, the inability to delete my own post kinda sucks, why isnt that a option here? lol

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Sooo.. this happened.

The night started off okay with a pretty good match between Sasha and Becky... nothing so exciting that it had to take place in a cell.. but whatever.. that one we'll ignore. -7

Harper/Rowan vs Bryan/Reigns was okay but didn't feel like a PPV match at all...

Orton vs Ali.. this "feud that came outta nowhere" made for an ok match where Ali got to display some great agility and then Randy RKOs and it's over. -3

Bliss/Cross vs Kabuki Warriors.. Asuka is sexy.. Green mist!.. she can spit in my face anyday.. and just for @InsaneAlphaBeta F

OC vs Viking Experience/Braun... filler cannon fodder.. next.

Corbin vs Gable.. Shorty G.. good match.. backstage beatdown. -3

Bayley vs Charlotte.. The Queen wins because Fox says so.. Bayley gets "You Tapped Out" chanted at her thus making her heel turn fully complete when she comes out and speaks bad of the WWE Universe and then ends up going off on everybody.

Seth vs Fiend/Bray Wyatt... The Fiend shook off nearly everything.. and that's cool... the fans wanted a match with a definitive ending... not a bullshit DQ call on a match that is no DQ.. we didn't want to see 38 curb stomps and various objects being overused during this match.. we wanted A MATCH! There were 2 men in the ring with very good wrestling skills... FUCKING WRESTLE!

This show went from a 7/10 to a 2/10 after seeing the Seth vs Bray match and how poorly written it was.

I have -13 points in fantasy and WWE has -100 points and they need to get back to 0 in the next 2 weeks or I'm done watching for good.

2/10.. I'm out.

InsaneAlphaBeta

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
*Looks around for a second*

I have to...I'm sorry but I have to...

So...

Natalya over Lacey? Okay...sure...

Sasha is still a fucking loser & clearly will be till those older than her retire...Becky vs. Nia for Wrestlemania...

Orton defeats a younger talent...that's a great way to build for the future...

Asuka & Kairi winning the tag titles is cool...but too late...

Way to make the O.C look like a respectable faction...

Gable defeats KING Foreskin when it means nothing...

That heel turn worked out great for Bayley didn't it? Fucking Loser!

I love Charlotte but she doesn't need a belt...but she needs to get to 16 reigns so give her another one I guess...

And...

Well...

I'm just going to post this smilie in regards to the main event...

?

:thumbsup:

AEW is looking pretty good right now yeah?
Yes yes...but did you read the recap? thats the important part :D

• Haha

InsaneAlphaBeta

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Thanks for accepting my suggestion and bringing in the 0 bruh. Believe me, for WWE rates it’s very needed
...Bring in?...friend it was always there lol

• Haha

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
I only watched two matches so no real rating from me, but Kabuki Warriors winning is awesome and made me happy as fuck. F. Also, Tajiri and The Great Muta must be happy now.

The main event though...well...it happened

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
Asuka is sexy.. Green mist!.. she can spit in my face any day..
HA!

Also...with Becky, Charlotte & Asuka/Kairi as Champions...
this maybe the stongest the Women's division has looked
in many months...

I'm still not watching it though.

Also...

Le$nar/Rollins AGAIN at Survivor Series (Le$nar needs to get his win back...in 10 second or less)
&
Becky/Charlotte at Survivor Series...because REPEAT THE SAME SHIT OVER & OVER AGAIN!!!