Rate GFW Impact 10/5/2017

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rate Impact

• 1/10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2/10

• 3/10

• 4/10

• 5/10

• 6/10

• 8/10

• 9/10

• 10/10

• Total voters

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Rate this week's episode of Impact in our poll ESPECIALLY if you're @The Reagmaster , feel free to leave comments and let us know what you thought of the show. :emoji_stuck_out_tongue:

Opening

Eli Drake came to the ring with Chris Adonis. He boasted about defeating Johnny Impact. He told the crowd Johnny Impact was neither in the Impact Zone, was not going to show up and was gone from Impact. Eli got the night off, but then he told Chris Adonis that he set up a match for him, although Eli didn't know it was. Chris Adonis didn't look happy. The challenger was Garza Jr.

Christopher Adonis vs Garza Jr

Adonis had not been dressed for a match and wrestled in his jeans. During the match, Johnny Impact came back and interrupted the match. He attacked Adonis and Adonis won the match by DQ.

Jim Cornette came out and broke up the fight. He made a match for next week: Johnny Impact vs Garza JR. He then addressed Drake and told him he knew was he was up to. He was trying to get all the contenders to fight amongst themselves to protect his title. Cornette let him know that the winner of Impact vs Garza would face Drake at Bound for Glory for the title. Garza and Impact began brawling right away though.

OVE and LAX

A backstage segment first showed OVE talking about winning the tag belt.

Cutting to LAX, Konnan was angry that LAX lost the belt. The group started yelling at each other until Diamante got between them.

OVE vs Trey Miguel and John Bolen

OVE won by pin fall.

Sienna

She wondered why she didn't have a championship defense scheduled for Bound for Glory yet. She said she already beat all the women and GFW should let her fight men. She said she knew what the company was planning for her and she was honored. She assumed she would be the one inducted into the GFW Hall of Fame this year.

Gail Kim came to the ring and talked about how much she had worked to grow the Knockout division. She also said Sienna never would have beaten Kim without interference from Taryn Terrell. She demanded a title shot at Bound for Glory.

Terrell then came to the ring. She told Sienna that although she was currently the longest reigning champion in GFW, Terrell was the longest reigning Knockout champion ever. She demanded a title shot since Sienna never beat her.

Allie then came to the ring. She claimed that despite the accolades of the other Knockouts, she was ALLIE and she was working really hard and deserved a title shot.

Karen Jarrett then came to the stage. She asked for the attention of the women in the ring. She told Sienna that no one would be honoring her in the hall of fame at Bound for Glory. She then put Sienna in a four way match for the belt at Bound for Glory vs Gail Kim, Allie and Taryn Terrell.

Grado Promo

A promo played with Chris Parks letting Grado he had to get rest because he was going to be put to work.

Caleb Konley, Andrew Everrett and Trevor Lee vs Sonjay Dutt and Petey Williams and Matt Sydal

Matt Sydal got the pin fall to give his team the victory. After the match, he and his team mates argued about who deserved the X Division title shot.

After the break, those three wrestlers were arguing with Jim Cornette over who would get the title shot at Bound for Glory.

Moose

A promo was aired with Moose going into an MMA gym to attack Bobby Lashley. All the MMA guys ganged up on Moose and threw him out of the cage. They then grabbed him and tossed him out of the building.

EC3 and James Storm vs Texano JR and Fantasma

Fantasma pinned James Storm with interference from Pagano.

Last edited:

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
I'm giving this show a 7. I think they have been very consistent the past few weeks. It hasn't been great, but it's been consistent, solid and not boring.

The thing with Moose getting beat up by the MMA guys really upset me. I guess they did a good job with that.

Eli Drake took a shot at Donald Trump's administration. It was weird. He said something to the effect that Impact was not the White House and that the title doesn't change hands every week. A very obvious cut at how Trump keeps switching people out in his administration.

This is what a weekly show should be like. The matches are solid, occasionally you get an exceptional one. It builds toward the major shows and PPV.

It's still not at the level it was 10 years ago, but getting better.

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
I've been nice to you this week! And you try and force me out of this thread like Trump!? Bruh.