Rat Attacks Woman

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
When a rodent is going after a human like this, it is kind of disturbing. I am also not sure why they didn't just give her a bucket or something to cover the thing up so she could get out.

Either way... wild rats disgust me. Pet rats are fine, they are clean, friendly, ect. but the ones in the wild/cities, noooooo thank you! They are behind the black death (spreading infected fleas) and I am sure no one wants to see something like that happen again. Could you guess what went wrong there? Idiots killed off cats thinking they were evil so the rat population got out of control.This is an example of why cats are needed and not useless.

If a rat had been coming after me like this I would roundhouse kick that somnabetch into the concrete.

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
That's the funniest thing, I've seen all day. Thanks, Snake.

Pop Tatari

Christian vieri
Reaction score
When a rodent is going after a human like this, it is kind of disturbing. I am also not sure why they didn't just give her a bucket or something to cover the thing up so she could get out.

Either way... wild rats disgust me. Pet rats are fine, they are clean, friendly, ect. but the ones in the wild/cities, noooooo thank you! They are behind the black death (spreading infected fleas) and I am sure no one wants to see something like that happen again. Could you guess what went wrong there? Idiots killed off cats thinking they were evil so the rat population got out of control.This is an example of why cats are needed and not useless.

If a rat had been coming after me like this I would roundhouse kick that somnabetch into the concrete.

Looks like something out of a Japanese game show

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Coming in to raise awareness that rats > cats. Yes, even rats > cats. Don't let Britanica's fake news about how great cats are (they're not) manipulate your own thoughts. You are allowed to think that cats should fuck off back to the wild to hopefully encounter hungry alligators.

Pop Tatari

Christian vieri
Reaction score
Coming in to raise awareness that rats > cats. Yes, even rats > cats. Don't let Britanica's fake news about how great cats are (they're not) manipulate your own thoughts. You are allowed to think that cats should fuck off back to the wild to hopefully encounter hungry alligators.
Well look what the cat dragged in...:bitw:

• Haha
Reactions: Solid Snake

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I've owned well over a dozen pet rats. Tjey come in all sorts of colors and their ears can be diffrent too. My favorite Rattie's I called Butter Cheeks, Periwinkle (Aka Puffer Fish cause everytime we got near his cage, he would puff up his fur. He bit me so hard just below the base if my finger nail that it took several mins for the bleeding to stop, I even ran to a neighbor's house asking for peroxide and a bandaide, still hv the scar) , and Sewie. Sewie loved to sleep with me up by my head board