Rapper Big Sean charged after NY park concert

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Rate the Wrestler Day 65 - Charlie Haas

Scott Steiner gets a 77. Unfortunate, I thought that he would do better than that. Next up, one half of the WGTT...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
haas.jpg

Charlie Haas has held the following titles:

WWE Tag Team Titles x2
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Haas is a decent wrestler and has some potential as a long term mid card guy, but I definetly don't see the main event in Haas' future. His lack of talking ability will hol dhim back the same as his partner. The one thing I can say for Charlie though is that he doesn't botch as often as Shelton.

6/10

Wrestling God

Reaction score
Haas will never be a main eventer in my eyes, he is a good wrestler, another tag team title run with shelton could be good for him and re boost his career 6/10.

Soulpower

5.5/10... He's a godo singles wreslter but he's better suited to be in a tag team. His lack of mic skills hurt his potential to be a singles star.

NooDLE

Reaction score
Meh, I think the guy rules. Hes a good wrestler but lacks with charisma and mic talent. I definately don't ever see him being a main eventer in the future, but I think hes great in the tag division. 7/10

Oasis

Reaction score
7/10, I like him but his lack of mic skills kills him

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
I'll give him a 6/10,Like most has said his lack of mic skills hurts him alot.He also needs to get 'over' with the crowd cause he doesn't get a reaction...But I think he would be great for the IC/US title hunt(that is if WWE splits up the WGTT again)

circle

Reaction score
6/10 no charisma, and it went downhill when he teamed up with Rico

KANNIBAL

Reaction score
He has the talent, just no good gimmick. He should make it far in the business though, just not like Edge or HBK

6.5/10

Wrestling Station

I remember his feud with Viscera! It sucked ass!
He is just a midcarder, nothing much about him. 5.5/10

Deftone

Reaction score
6.5/10 - he is a good wrestler but he has no charisma