Ranking System?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Y2J Enigma

The Artiste
Reaction score
Well, I was looking through the staff and was wondering... why is everything so mixed up? Like, you have Chairmen, Crew, Moderaters, Creatives, and Members of the Month (I know, Legends and Supertstars are different). What if you named the staff something that relates to WWE and you keep a ranking of highest to lowest power. For example, assuming Moderators are given the lowest amount of power, they could be named General Managers. And the Chairmen have the highest power, and they could keep that name as Vince is the Chairman of WWE and he has the most power. In between could be things like Vice President, etc. What do you guys think?

Oh, another example could be like a new poster who barely joined would keep the ranking "Jobber" until he/she reaches 100 posts. From 100-1000, you could keep the name Mid-Carder. From 1001-5000, Main Eventer, etc. until you become a Mod or Chairmen or whatever.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
I should be VP of talent relations, I wanted the GM stuff at one point but it was rejected as it wouldn't look great on the userbar. We have post based usertitles also, which change based upon the amount of posts you make, however upgraded members can modify this to what ever they wish.

Y2J Enigma

The Artiste
Reaction score
Idk, I think it could bring something unique to have something like that... Up to the staff obviously.

Xanth

Stuff
Reaction score
Sounds pretty good, but it's up to Crayo what happens because if I change things to suit me, he'll cry.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Xanth said:
Sounds pretty good, but it's up to Crayo what happens because if I change things to suit me, he'll cry.

Make him cry Xanth. Make him cry. :eek:tunga:

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
No one removes Tim the bear

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
It so will. I'm just lazy and haven't found the other userbar yet.

I wanted Crew to be General Manager but it's too long for the userbar. We already have usertitles, click here to see them explained.

As for other ones, I agree. Eventually we'll probably have an Administrator underneath myself and Xanth, but we don't need one yet. Once we get one, we'll probably call that the EVP or something. It's hard as we don't have enough ranks yet. Moderator can be changed to Crew perhaps and Crew (Staff) can be changed to GM? I'm not sure, shoot some ideas at me. We have no Moderators though, we literally have myself and Xanth as chairmen's and Seabs and Big Hoss as Crew.

Y2J Enigma

The Artiste
Reaction score
Instead of writing out General manager, you could just put GM as most Wrestling fans would know what that stands for.. Then the second best could be Crew, Then Vice President (or VP), and finally the Chairmen. Just some ideas, though.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Seabs said:
I should be VP of talent relations, I wanted the GM stuff at one point but it was rejected as it wouldn't look great on the userbar. We have post based usertitles also, which change based upon the amount of posts you make, however upgraded members can modify this to what ever they wish.

Impossible, I'm already named as the VP.. :pity:

Y2J Enigma

The Artiste
Reaction score
Crayo said:
It so will. I'm just lazy and haven't found the other userbar yet.

I wanted Crew to be General Manager but it's too long for the userbar. We already have usertitles, click here to see them explained.

As for other ones, I agree. Eventually we'll probably have an Administrator underneath myself and Xanth, but we don't need one yet. Once we get one, we'll probably call that the EVP or something. It's hard as we don't have enough ranks yet. Moderator can be changed to Crew perhaps and Crew (Staff) can be changed to GM? I'm not sure, shoot some ideas at me. We have no Moderators though, we literally have myself and Xanth as chairmen's and Seabs and Big Hoss as Crew.

What about Sackfist? isn't he the moderator of the Federation X forum?