[RANKED] WWE Jobbers Mini Mafia - GAME THREAD

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
do you not thing the game is sleepy? confused.com
But you haven’t brought anything to the table so far yourself to try and increase that activity. It feels to me like you just decided to bring it up because other people have along with a jump on a lynch train.

RetepAdam.

It me.
Reaction score
But you haven’t brought anything to the table so far yourself to try and increase that activity. It feels to me like you just decided to bring it up because other people have along with a jump on a lynch train.

If you had to vote someone right now, who would it be?

Who do you think looked suspicious coming out of the distraction wagon on me?

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
If you had to vote someone right now, who would it be?

Who do you think looked suspicious coming out of the distraction wagon on me?
I mean two of the people on that wagon are people I’ve mentioned as giving me bad vibes. The only one that isn’t is Sky who has been trying to generate conversation and is giving town leader vibes for right now though there was a bit back there with CP asking for elaboration on one of Skys posts and they never did but right now I’m not putting that to be alignment dicative.

Official unvote: Doddsy
Official Vote: Juice

As for you, I also didn’t know what made this ranked so it’s not like I can put that on you for right now. XD

Reactions: CraigPelton

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
I mean two of the people on that wagon are people I’ve mentioned as giving me bad vibes. The only one that isn’t is Sky who has been trying to generate conversation and is giving town leader vibes for right now though there was a bit back there with CP asking for elaboration on one of Skys posts and they never did but right now I’m not putting that to be alignment dicative.

As for you, I also didn’t know what made this ranked so it’s not like I can put that on you for right now. XD
Town leader Sky... Wow, you really are from another site :heston Normally I fucking suck

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Day 1 Vote Count

Peter (3) - Doddsy, Sky, Juice
T-Pein (1) - CP,
Juice (2) - Peter, The Reagmaster

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch. You have ~9 hours remaining.

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
I still have no idea what the hell role flavour means. XD

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl

Changing a vote - whilst talking about another person whilst you do it.

Interesting stance.