• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

[RANKED] WWE Jobbers Mini Mafia - GAME THREAD

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
I was thinking it was to cast a vote, but that doesn't seem to have done a thing

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
So, how does one start a game as small as this?

I would imagine it's the same as a regular game. Which seems to get more 'serious talk' when others start filing in, so that's personally what I'm waiting for. There's not much substantial to comment on at the mo

Marty McFourth

I was thinking it was to cast a vote, but that doesn't seem to have done a thing

What were you hoping to accomplish with the vote on me? I assumed it was random, but this post makes it seem like you were hoping it'd move the game somewhat

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
What were you hoping to accomplish with the vote on me? I assumed it was random, but this post makes it seem like you were hoping it'd move the game somewhat
It's because I've accepted my role as less of a "good player" and more of an interaction generator. More interactions makes the game more solveable

Marty McFourth

It's because I've accepted my role as less of a "good player" and more of an interaction generator. More interactions makes the game more solveable

I see, I'd probably say I'm the same these days. I'm usually wrong on a lot.

Marty McFourth

I know sometimes people just form random wagons to see how people react on Day 1 in Mafia games, but it's not really something I enjoy doing in Mafia. I usually like to use interactions as well between people.