Rangers

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Black Mamba

Jobber
Reaction score
Whats your opinions on the situation at Glasgow Rangers?

I feel they have been treated very harshly

shadow.

Jobber
Reaction score
Yea same but everyone who stayed should be knighted

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
I'm personally a fan of the way they've been treated. What they did was stupid and wrong and they deserved to be punish (IMO). Plus, every Rangers fan I know are wankers, though I'm not saying you are (if you're a fan that is). But anyway, I think it's the best thing for them to be in division 3.

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
I'm over the moon that they've been s*** on by everyone, they deserve it, feel sorry for the fans but i've hated Rangers for as long as I can remember so great!

Black Mamba

Jobber
Reaction score
Powlay said:
I'm over the moon that they've been s*** on by everyone, they deserve it, feel sorry for the fans but i've hated Rangers for as long as I can remember so great!

Why?

Lord R'Albin said:
I might type out a longer post but basically the cheating fucks deserve it.

How?

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
Black Mamba said:
Why?

How?

They're cheaters, they're racist, El Hadj Diouf spits on fans the manky little s*** and once again, they're cheaters.

Black Mamba

Jobber
Reaction score
Crayo said:
They cheated to get their players with money they didn't have affectively.

Well in that case almost every team in England are cheats with their massive debts

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
Black Mamba said:
Why?

How?

Because year after year they've continued to spend money that they don't have. They've shafted the tax payer over 100 million pounds, they've shafted every single SPL team for years and getting put into the third division for doing all of this is the least they deserve. At least 40% of their fanbase are bigoted sectarian twats going by their ridiculously LQ forums and their pathetic sectarian songs whenever they come to Easter Road.

For so many years the SFA/SPL have bent over and took it from Rangers and Celtic. Every ruling is made to fit them. The difference in prize money between 2nd and 3rd is fucking ridiculous - why - cause the Old Firm could stay on top that way. The voting system requires a 11-1 majority - why - so if The Old Firm had a stance on something they would always win.

Good riddance.

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
Black Mamba said:
Well in that case almost every team in England are cheats with their massive debts

They still pay the money though, Rangers just didn't pay.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Rangers basically commit fraud lol. United are what, 400m in debt? But we make like 100m a year and are easily in a position to pay that debt off and use money to make signings. Rangers weren't if I recall correctly. I didn't really study this, I just mocked loads of mad fans I knew lol.

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Rangers basically commit fraud lol. United are what, 400m in debt? But we make like 100m a year and are easily in a position to pay that debt off and use money to make signings. Rangers weren't if I recall correctly. I didn't really study this, I just mocked loads of mad fans I knew lol.

Yeah, Rangers didn't even pay for their signings while the English clubs pay off that debt over time.

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
Crayo said:

Lmao. Yep totally correct.

Still, I'm gonna miss all these 0-3 wins @ Ibrox :(

Black Mamba

Jobber
Reaction score
Lord R'Albin said:
Lmao. Yep totally correct.

Still, I'm gonna miss all these 0-3 wins @ Ibrox :(

You haven't won at ibrox in two years