Randy Savage is BACK! WTF IS GOING ON CRAYO!?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score

OH YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got the message that the found of this great forums site @Crayo a created genius sold WWEForums.net ! And after getting word there no way I could not come back and not let my voice be heard! @Crayo you made this site what it is today! And to just sell it off to @Solidus comeon now Crayo we been pals from years how could just give up like that!?

ANYWAY IF WWEFORUMS IS GOING OUT I AM GOING OUT WITH MY 1ST USERNAME HERE ON WWEFORUMS.NET!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Crayo

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Crayo is a genie?

I do enjoy seeing this "gimmick" back.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Lets play a game. I think we should call it "how many times can you tag Crayo in one post?" 1 guess as to who holds the record now.

Reactions: Butters!

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
I like to think of this as an actual Savage promo with Crayo as Mean Gene. It makes it even more enjoyable.

Butters!

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Does this mean Crayo Vs Gohan?

How could you betray him like that Crayo!