Randy Orton's look

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
who made this gay thread anyway?
200.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Grievous 3D

InSaNe

I lost it. I'm InSaNe!
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa
My thought was "vintage Orton!" He regrew the hair to his legend killer gimmick. I see WWE doing something akin to the legend killer gimmick soon.

This is how he debuted, for those of you who forget...

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
This probably deserves the award for gayest thread ever made on this board. Congrats.
I don't know...I remember a thread literally talking about incredibly handsome male models.

Also thinking another man looks attractive/handsome/sexy doesn't make you gay.

Putting his penis in your mouth does.

InSaNe

I lost it. I'm InSaNe!
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa
Putting his penis in your mouth does.
Eh. Not really. Holding hands in public, and loving the man is the epitome of gay. Like you really, really love him. You really, really want to be in a relationship with that man. That. But everyone has their idea of what gay is, soo... you could be right, but you could also be wrong.

It's like lesbians. You can be a lesbian, and not come off as "gay." Put it that way.

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
Eh. Not really. Holding hands in public, and loving the man is the epitome of gay. Like you really, really love him. You really, really want to be in a relationship with that man. That. But everyone has their idea of what gay is, soo... you could be right, but you could also be wrong.

It's like lesbians. You can be a lesbian, and not come off as "gay." Put it that way.
Fair call...

I guess I look at it from the perspective of...it doesn't matter how you act...but
what you do with who.

Frankly this world is too obsessed with "labels" anyway...

Everyone should just relax & enjoy themselves...within the bounds of the law of course.

InSaNe

I lost it. I'm InSaNe!
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa
Fair call...

I guess I look at it from the perspective of...it doesn't matter how you act...but
what you do with who.

Frankly this world is too obsessed with "labels" anyway...

Everyone should just relax & enjoy themselves...within the bounds of the law of course.
That's my point. Everyone is stuck on labels. I'm not, but I recognize that people see things differently. If they don't want to register the information into their heads, then that's on them. In my opinion, being gay is a loose term; I identify gay as fucking the man in the ass, making love (kissing, cuddling, actual touching the body), and intentional love. But other people see it like "oh man, this guy sucks his boyfriend's dick, he's gay!"

Now, if YOU are trying to look at Orton from a perspective of a woman, your post isn't supposed to come off as gay. However, there are some people who see you as gay if you say things like "Orton's cute." You can say "Orton looks good in his current hairstyle," and not come off as gay. Make sense?

Reactions: Grievous 3D

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
That's my point. Everyone is stuck on labels. I'm not, but I recognize that people see things differently. If they don't want to register the information into their heads, then that's on them. In my opinion, being gay is a loose term; I identify gay as fucking the man in the ass, making love (kissing, cuddling, actual touching the body), and intentional love. But other people see it like "oh man, this guy sucks his boyfriend's dick, he's gay!"

Now, if YOU are trying to look at Orton from a perspective of a woman, your post isn't supposed to come off as gay. However, there are some people who see you as gay if you say things like "Orton's cute." You can say "Orton looks good in his current hairstyle," and not come off as gay. Make sense?
Yeah...makes sense...I guess...

I'm bisexual so anyone can appear "attractive" to me...

I guess I'm half gay...lol

• Haha
Reactions: InSaNe

InSaNe

I lost it. I'm InSaNe!
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa
Yeah...makes sense...I guess...

I'm bisexual so anyone can appear "attractive" to me...

I guess I'm half gay...lol
Okay, okay, pipe down roddy piper.