Randy Orton

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TK.GFX

Reaction score
rkoa.png

rkoa2.png

rkos.png

rkos2.png

I did this as a request elsewhere. I wasn't sure I was even gonna post it here, but people seemed to like it alot on the other forum, so I thought I might aswell.

Reaction score
This is shit!

Joking. This looks amazing, TK! I wish I could give some actual criticism, but there isn't too much to give. I'm not a fan of the ORTON RANDY thing, though.

Ok, looking at it more and more, I'm really loving this piece. There's a bit of dead space, the black, off to the left. I don't think you could add to that, to make it look better. I think it'd be something to try, and you wouldn't need to add much to it at all, but just a thought.

Otherwise man, this is a really nice piece! Everything just works on this one.

Wordlife

holy christ dude the 2nd one is the best sig you have done ever... good work, blending and picture was simply perfect, insta-10/10 my friend! Great job !!

Kassidy

Reaction score
second one is better and you need to change the font imo and as knicky said not a fan or orton randy

WarMachine

Reaction score
You are by far my favorite graphics artist on this forum, very very good I love everything.