Randy Orton-Your Worst Nightmare

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Phenom

Reaction score
YourWorstOrton.jpg

I was looking at WS's Orton signature and liked it so much that thought it would be nice to make my own version. I messed up on the border a little but other than that, I think it came out pretty good.

XRay91

Reaction score
Wow Thts realy nice but its a little to dark.

EDIT: 8/10

Reaction score
I personally ain't feeling this one at all. I just don't lilke the dark, grungey/scratchy with the effect. Not liking the text either, but thats just opinion.

Beer

I think I know what you were going for here, but it is WAY to sharp and the colour choice is awful.

Phenom

Reaction score
I agree, now that I look back at it, it's too dark...too pitch blackish sort of dark. Instead, I should have used a light tint of red/orange gradients and changed the contrast or something.

edit:
ooh yeah...

4 words: don't bump old threads!

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
I agree, now that I look back at it, it's too dark...too pitch blackish sort of dark. Instead, I should have used a light tint of red/orange gradients and changed the contrast or something.

edit:
ooh yeah...

If you kept what you did cropped Randy out and made the entire sig of that picture with the colors then made the text look like a tattoo that goes across his stomach that would be a "neat" sig methinks. :g:

Phenom

Reaction score
Lol, I wouldn't do such a thing. :smilie1: