Randy Orton Paid A Guy $1,000 To "Git Gud"

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
WWE's Randy Orton is well-known for many things: his early Legend Killer gimmick, his association with Triple H and Ric Flair's Evolution stable, and--of course--his famed RKO finisher. However, while Orton apparently enjoyed FromSoftware's open-world game Elden Ring, he got a little sick of its extreme difficulty, apparently paying "a guy" $1,000 to get a lot of runes so he could get past those early game woes.

This vital information comes to us thanks to "The Insiderz," a wrestling show hosted by former WWE wrestlers Brennan Williams and Mansoor Al-Shehail. The tag team said that Orton told them this before a Monday Night Raw taping. According to Al-Shehail, Orton said that he loves Elden Ring and that "it's awesome," but that he couldn't deal with the "bull****" of grinding out levels, so he "just paid a guy $1000 to give me a bunch of runes" so he could ascend to level 100 early. The duo also made a TikTok that recreates that conversation.

While some might chide Orton for this pay-to-win tactic, it's important to note that Elden Ring gives players plenty of options to mitigate its high difficulty. These include NPC helpers known as Spirit Ashes, as well as the jolly cooperation of summoning your fellow players to help you beat big bad bosses like Malenia. There's no wrong way to play, but it does help when you have $1,000 to burn to beat the game. Randy should've called up Let Me Solo Her--he would've done it for free. In other Elden Ring news, we still have no idea when its DLC Shadow of the Erdtree is coming out, but we'll keep an eye out.

Shame, man. He had to pay someone to "git gud" when he could have done two rune farms way cheaper lol

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
Don’t think Randy is batting an eye over $1,000.

I’m just shocked he plays Elden Ring

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Sheeeit I'd pay someone to level me up too......got sick of dying all the time.

Haven't played that game in months.

• Haha
Reactions: Jay-Ashley

Butters

That's Me!
Reaction score
Reminds me of playing WoW with one of my friends who bought a max level character on ebay to play. was not fun at all playing with him and that account so he ended up making a new one and it was a waste of whatever he paid.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Yeah, I remember when people did that same for a couple of another games as well

Reactions: Marty McFourth