• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Randy Orton - Injured last night.

Crayo

The Boss
Everywhere I read they say the same. Orton has legitimately had an injury, and it's with his back. Back injures don't repair that quick. Del Rio is the one injured star coming back to the Rumble, I doubt Orton will be in the match unless he recovers very fast.

Though WWE might over-hype it, and say it's more serious than it is to shock everyone. But there's one thing I feel is certain, and that he is definitely hurt.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Jonathan said:
WWE has often acknowledged that SmackDown is taped before.
A few years ago they always used to have the main event on the website before it was 'organised' on TV.

I'm probably wrong but I feel it's a work to have him win the rumble, because he was set to win it.
God knows who's going to win it now. Taker? That wouldn't make much sense.

OOooooh I know!!!
Bryan loses title @ RR.
Wins the RR to have rematch at Mania!
:D

Were did you read randy was due to win anyway? Beside it being a very faint rumour just down to the event being in st Louis ? I can't see them giving bryan the rumble punk seems more likely to me with how hard he's been pushed.

Crayo

The Boss
Yeah won't be Bryan, this almost certainly for me makes it Sheamus' win for the Rumble. Sigh.