Randy Orton Botch

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
This isn't a new thing, you would be surprised on how often this happens. All the major names have flubbed lines, have forgotten lines or even done the wtrong promo. Orton isn't the only one here, but he fucked up on TV so he sucks as a person and should die of an embarrassing diesease.....Maybe somebody should use the always popular fail tag withoutnit's proper usage as youtube always seem to have.

Big Red Jericho Punk

Reaction score
This isn't a new thing, you would be surprised on how often this happens. All the major names have flubbed lines, have forgotten lines or even done the wtrong promo. Orton isn't the only one here, but he fucked up on TV so he sucks as a person and should die of an embarrassing diesease.....Maybe somebody should use the always popular fail tag withoutnit's proper usage as youtube always seem to have.

Ugh Deezy you are one of my favorite posters, but once again you are going overboard like some of the other wannabe comedians on here. Sure they've flubbed lines, but when was the last time a wrestler clearly said "What's My Line". I'll always be an Orton fan, but that's pretty awful that he couldn't even ad-lib. This is old news anyway so whatever.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Ugh Deezy you are one of my favorite posters, but once again you are going overboard like some of the other wannabe comedians on here. Sure they've flubbed lines, but when was the last time a wrestler clearly said "What's My Line". I'll always be an Orton fan, but that's pretty awful that he couldn't even ad-lib. This is old news anyway so whatever.

It is still funny to think people expect a wrestler to be better than a theater actor who could do the same thing on stage and yell "Line!",

Maybe WWE should fire Orton to send a message to the rest, we don't want that bush league sit here, we expect perfection.

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
A little bit over a week ago I read a hate article about Randy Orton. The article is pretty popular and was written by C-CooL and can be found at this link.
C-CooL brings up 10 good reasons as to why he hates Orton with all his heart and used this video as inspiration.
One thing that the guy in the video and CooL said that stuck with me, was Orton getting Kofi de-pushed because of one little botch.
Like Orton never messed up or botched a move in his entire career. Only a robot never messes up -- wait a second...I think I cornered myself in that one.
This is a valid point. For someone who throws hissy fits every single time someone he's in the ring with screws up, you would think he would be a guy that NEVER makes mistakes. It would be pretty easy for someone like Kofi to throw this in his face if they weren't worried about losing their job for doing it.