• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Random Wrestling Discussion

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Though I do have an honest and legit question. If don't hate watch is acceptable, then why when I said I would quit watching AEW when Jericho became RoH champion was dunked on.
in my case it was because I felt it's such a small part of the show. but I should have respected you weren't enjoying and treated you with more respect. so i do apologize.

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Also, the other I suggest is if you like the promotion, but hate a certain part of it than skip it. That is what I'll be doing in Stardom with the Mercedes' parts because I enjoy rest of the product, but her.

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
I used to be like that with WWE a few years ago, now I just watch what I enjoy and focus on the positives of everything, there's always something I can take away from a show that I enjoyed.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Also, the other I suggest is if you like the promotion, but hate a certain part of it than skip it. That is what I'll be doing in Stardom with the Mercedes' parts because I enjoy rest of the product, but her.
yeah that is a fair point for sure, especially easy if you don't want live. though I guess that's what the bathroom is for