Random Questions about J-Dawg...FOR REP!!!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

J

Nope, Nope and Nope...Hint...Ya'll must be...Fafafafoolin'...Hope thats a good hint...

J

Thank God someone got it...I seen them with 3rd row tickets...Thats where i got my first cross buzz...Lol...

Ps...It won't let me rep you again yet...So i owe Edge 2 and you 1...

So yea...Sorry no more question...I gotta go to bed soon...and imma be gone on Vacation for a couple of day...SO peace out...

Ps...I will continious when i get back...

J

Thank God someone got it...I seen them with 3rd row tickets...Thats where i got my first cross buzz...Lol...

Ps...It won't let me rep you again yet...So i owe Edge 2 and you 1...

So yea...Sorry no more question...I gotta go to bed soon...and imma be gone on Vacation for a couple of day...SO peace out...

Ps...I will continious when i get back...

That should answer your question...Lol...but yea i'm at my Grandma's house and here internet running slow as hell...So i can barely do anything...Just stopped by to see if i missed anything...

J

Don't beat me for the double post...but wanted to get this started again...

So yea...What is my favorite T.V. channel...