Random prediction based on Rock's statement.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
Censorious said:
You answered your own query. If Dolph was built up as a legitimately good wrestler who keeps winning and put him up against Rock, you have a new star. Most Rock fans are also Brock fans, I don't see there being a mass amount more buys just because it's Brock vs Rock instead of Brock vs Cena. If it was Brock vs Cena at WM and Rock vs Miz/Punk/Dolph, wouldn't that be better?

What does Brock/Rock achieve? Seriously? If Brock goes over then wow, well done Brock and bye bye forever. If Rock goes over, wow, well done Rock, and bye bye forever. WWE doesn't gain. Fans gain for one match, then they'll go since there's no stars to watch for now. All this "More eyes on lower talent if they go head to head" in my opinion is not how it goes. It means more eyes not caring about the lower card and only tuning in for the main event.

Sorry for the late reply. Apparently my family decides that whenever we go away we have to go and see wooden buildings and shit instead of actually relaxing and doing what we enjoy on what is meant to be a holiday.

I would prefer that they did it to build stars but they haven't built them enough, so the best thing they can do this year is to have a Brock/Rock match. It may not help that much long term but it would make them ridiculous money. Brock will hopefully fued with some stars through the year, making them look good.

But if your average viewer had the choice to see either:

Brock/Rock or Brock/Miz, they would obviously choose the first one. I would as well.

Lghtcrasha

Jobber
Reaction score
JTHG said:
NO! MIZ FUCK SUCKS!

Prolly be against Brock. Forget the idea with Punk, not happening.

haha I agree about the Miz. imo, the Rock vs Lesnar. SummerSlam is coming up. yay!