Random Picture Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slash

Reaction score
Crackdown

The new game coming to the 360 is Crackdown I must say I was more then impressed with the games demo. The big thing that caught everyones eye was that Halo 3 Beta was gonna be in select copies so people were saying that he beta would sell the game. After playing the demo I disagree to the fullest extent of the word this game was awesome. Many people have been changing there minds on what was said before. Any other thoughts on the demo or just the game itself.

KassidyX

Reaction score
idk, the game is alright but the only reason i find it fun is the fact its based off of Chuck Norris lol. I mean i can roundhouse kick a Bus :) Thats F u c k ing Great.

Should be an interesting game when it comes out but i dont like the feel of the controls sometimes, like when driving.

Slash

Reaction score
Usually games that aren't based directly on Driving don't have that great of controls to me it seems. Half the time i was just freaking roundhouse kicking the guys so if they do i didn't notice haha.

J

Dude i can't stop playin' the demo...Hell i'm playin' right now...So cha...I will definilty want to buy this when it comes out...

The A-man

Reaction score
i find it fun is the fact its based off of Chuck Norris lol. I mean i can roundhouse kick a Bus :) Thats F u c k ing Great.
Now you can live out your own dreams of BEING Chuck Norris and Roundhouse Kick the ****e out of everything in a 15 mile radius!!!:D :cool:

So the demo is that good, huh? Just are some of the things you can do in detail?

Slash

Reaction score
Now you can live out your own dreams of BEING Chuck Norris and Roundhouse Kick the ****e out of everything in a 15 mile radius!!!:D :cool:

So the demo is that good, huh? Just are some of the things you can do in detail?

The main concept of the game is you are a futuristic agent that is set out to kill the gangs main leaders and regain control of the city. You can shoot guns, drive cars, kill people fun things like that. Thats all i can really say about the demo the main game will probably feature much more.

Miller

Reaction score
The game looks really good, at first i thought i'd just be getting it for the beta but the demo really gave me a whole new reason to get this. I'm pretty pumped to pick it up next week, hopefully it turns out great.

KANNIBAL

Reaction score
I tried the demo and quickly deleted it after 5 minutes of gameplay. I thought this game was going to be good but its not.

JastheaceUK

Reaction score
I love Crackdown a lot and its the fun ive had on my 360 in quite a while.

The Cool One

Reaction score
I love the game too. Super Jumping off a building while popping 5 guys on the floor, is awesome.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
out.php

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler