• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Random Movie Discussion

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
AA02BCB8-12A9-463D-B8B5-BFF4A24F4DCA.jpeg

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
She's not a director so I'd say it's bad. But to be fair the first one was barely watchable and the sequel is absolute shit so picking someone without any experience sounds coherent.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Don't know Avatar, love me some Amber Midthunder, her cameo on Reservation Dogs was the thing that put her over with me.

What race is the source material?

Seems like that could be used as problematic from angry incel fanboys who just want to ruin things in the name of "look, look.....hypocrisy!!!".

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Don't know Avatar, love me some Amber Midthunder, her cameo on Reservation Dogs was the thing that put her over with me.

What race is the source material?

Seems like that could be used as problematic from angry incel fanboys who just want to ruin things in the name of "look, look.....hypocrisy!!!".

Alot of the Characters from what I've seen are Asian, Mongolian and Inuit descent. Deezy I just watched that very Episode from Reservation Dogs yesterday it had me dying from start to finish. The kids only went to the Youth group to get Sonic Cards. Willie Jack has been a standout this Season as per always saw today the Episode where she visits Daniel's Mother in Prison. The loss of my Brother Chris last Thanksgiving has had me needing things like Reservation to tell me everything is going to be okay. I hope the Show continues for a few more Seasons.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Alot of the Characters from what I've seen are Asian, Mongolian and Inuit descent. Deezy I just watched that very Episode from Reservation Dogs yesterday it had me dying from start to finish. The kids only went to the Youth group to get Sonic Cards. Willie Jack has been a standout this Season as per always saw today the Episode where she visits Daniel's Mother in Prison. The loss of my Brother Chris last Thanksgiving has had me needing things like Reservation to tell me everything is going to be okay. I hope the Show continues for a few more Seasons.
Good news, they been greenlit for a 3rd season.