• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Random Movie Discussion

Castiel

I too really enjoyed Project X, it's just a whole lot of fun! Apex knows of my love for it since he's the one that hooked me up with a torrent! Lol

The New Kids is fucking awesome and I'm so happy someone around here has seen it. I think I might do a review if I can bust out the VHS. Cas continues to rule in his movie watching. Trust me, if anyone puts Diner as one of their fave movies, you know they're worth paying attention to.

I would definitely be interested in a review! It was really awesome. Movie compliments coming from you is a great thing.

I watched Ed Wood last night interested in seeing more of young Johnny Depp, the movie it's self was decent but Depp's performance was excellent! He really shinned in that role with his upbeat attitude.

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Almost a half hour into Battleship and I am not disappointed so far, but I am not impressed a whole lot. Maybe in the second act it will pick up. But since it has Liam Neeson in it, I am keeping my hopes up cause he is awesome.

Eddie North

lol yeah I'm going to have to resort to online orders I was naive trying to think a retail location would have them near me lol

Eddie North

lol I just noticed something, 1989 batman had Billy Dee Williams as Harvey Dent... does anyone else see how that doesn't make sense or fit in with the rest of the movies?

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
lol I just noticed something, 1989 batman had Billy Dee Williams as Harvey Dent... does anyone else see how that doesn't make sense or fit in with the rest of the movies?
Burton had every intention of making Billy Dee into Two-Face but Joel wanted an actor with more comedic range. Hence Tommy Lee Jones as well as Jim Carrey as the Riddler. Going back and seeing Burton's Batman again made me see how much Dent was actually in it and how well Billy Dee pulled it off IMHO.