• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Random Movie Discussion

Postman Dave

Bridesmaids is a really weird film. Funny in place, but really depressing at points too. How this film is lauded I'll never know.

TactMrBlack

I saw Wes Anderson's new flick Moonrise Kingdom and I thought it was great I always love his films for some reason.

Castiel

I've been watching a bunch of random stuff lately, some that were really fun were The New Kids and Massacre At Central High. The first may have something to do with how much I love Lori Loughlin and the second is just some fun senseless kills. James Spader is also awesome in The New Kids. I also enjoyed Cry-Baby... damn you Johnny Depp!

Lover Boy

Certified
I've just finished watching God Bless America and it was an exceptional film imo. It explained everything that is wrong with today's society in an entertaining way and I thought Joel Murray portrayed his role brilliantly.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
I've been watching a bunch of random stuff lately, some that were really fun were The New Kids and Massacre At Central High. The first may have something to do with how much I love Lori Loughlin and the second is just some fun senseless kills. James Spader is also awesome in The New Kids. I also enjoyed Cry-Baby... damn you Johnny Depp!
The New Kids is fucking awesome and I'm so happy someone around here has seen it. I think I might do a review if I can bust out the VHS. Cas continues to rule in his movie watching. Trust me, if anyone puts Diner as one of their fave movies, you know they're worth paying attention to.