Random Movie Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Castiel

Reaction score
Mort quoted lyrics from "Once In A Lifetime" by Talking Heads in Secret Window... so awesome.

Castiel

Reaction score
I watched "Highway" last night and I really really enjoyed it. I don't know why... maybe it was John C. McGinley being so damn awesome in it! Anyone ever see it though? And who else just loves John C. McGinley?

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Who here doesn't love Cox?

Castiel

Reaction score
I also really love Courtney Cox.

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8
The Paranormal Activity movies keep getting better and better. I just got done with 3 and I have to say it is the best in the series so far. This makes me even more excited for 4 to start. Although I watched the unrated version, I will watch the theatrical version later. The ending was F'N great.

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8
Gnomeo and Julliet was a lot better than it got credit for. I've been watching it with Zoey quite a bit and have really began to dig it.

Castiel

Reaction score
I watched The Anti-Christ starring William Dafoe early today... it was very disturbing and probably one of the worst movies I've ever watched. I think Dafoe is an awesome actor still but this movie.... just no.

The Viper

Reaction score
I watched The Anti-Christ starring William Dafoe early today... it was very disturbing and probably one of the worst movies I've ever watched. I think Dafoe is an awesome actor still but this movie.... just no.

I've heard it was pretty disturbing. I'm guessing you're not gonna recommend it to anyone, huh?

Swinny

Reaction score
Antichrist is incredible, in a sense. Disturbing as hell, yes, but man it is beautiful. :tongue1: Just put together so well, so emotional too. The opening scene is one of the most hauntingly beautiful and saddening things I've ever seen. I enjoyed the hell out of it because I just loved looking at it, but it isn't an entertaining movie overall, nor is it meant to it.

Castiel

Reaction score
To me it just came off as one of those movies that tries to be "artistic" but is instead just bad.

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8
I didn't find Anti-Christ to be that good. It took me awhile to watch it. Like I had to watch it over the course of a couple of days because I could not get into it. As much as I love Dafoe and I like him in a lot of movies, this was pretty bad.

The Viper

Reaction score
I finished watching the new slasher movie "The Sleeper". Fantastic! It felt like an homage to 80's slasher flicks and I seriously think that's what they were going for. Perfect stuff.

At the end of the movie, I just had a huge grin on my face. Loved it! Highly recommend it.

Swinny

Reaction score
I finished watching the new slasher movie "The Sleeper". Fantastic! It felt like an homage to 80's slasher flicks and I seriously think that's what they were going for. Perfect stuff.

At the end of the movie, I just had a huge grin on my face. Loved it! Highly recommend it.

Haven't even heard of this one, but I'm a big fan of slashers and I'm always looking for good new ones, which don't come often, so I'll definitely have to check this one out.

Castiel

Reaction score
I haven't heard of The Sleeper either but I do really enjoy slashers... a throwback to the 80's sounds like it could be a pretty darn fun movie.