Random comment or...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

All the guys that have been involved with Rourke (Flair, Piper, Afa), have said that if Mickey Rourke wasn't an actor, he could very well be a wrestler.
So that means that he is capable of putting on a good match on the biggest card of the year as essentially, a rookie? Just because he could have been a good wrestler doesn't mean he's good as soon as he finishes his training.

He'll be green as all fuck.

LKP

I think its good for a money concept but i hate this about wrestle manias. I hope he fights y2j in a quick 5 minute comedy type match up. I hope hbk fights a suitable opponent for Wm25 cause jbl isn't a credible opponent for him. He s to slow and cant get a 5 star match out of a glove box.

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
So that means that he is capable of putting on a good match on the biggest card of the year as essentially, a rookie? Just because he could have been a good wrestler doesn't mean he's good as soon as he finishes his training.

He'll be green as all fuck.

I guess that's the only good thing about Jericho being in this match.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

I guess that's the only good thing about Jericho being in this match.

It seems like a waste of Jericho, although last year all he did was MITB, so I guess it's no different if you compare the two.

Jericho won't be able to drag a good match out of Rourke imo, but it may be passable.

LKP

It may be passable or this could be a hype type thing. So y2j fights someone and that someone has Rourke in his corner, ref bump and then you can have him hit y2j. Best thing i could think of right there.

The Rated R CMStar

Like I said, what were the expectations for Big Show vs Floyd Mayweather?

Moonlight Drive

I believe Jericho can carry Rourke to at least a ** match. He's an actor, so he should be pretty good at selling and thanks to Y2J's huge talent, he'd only need a few basic moves.